Do you Hate Kristen Stewart?

If you haven’t heard of Kristen Stewart, the chances are that you aren’t a teenage girl or the parents of one. If however you are above the age of 19, are an avid reader, and like to keep up with what’s new and hot, you may have also heard of her. She is the new starlet who has been cast into a very bright spotlight after her character, Bella, has helped the Twilight movies and books take the world by storm. In the trilogy, Bella, played by Stewart, is the love interest of Edward Cullen, a vampire.

I, being above the age of 19 and an avid reader (although not so up on what’s hot) have both read the first book as well as seen the movie and I can tell you in both, the chemistry between Bella and Edward is hot. I was a huge skeptic at first but you kind of want to forget the fact that he’s a vampire and just root for this couple to make it. While this works out terrificly for those who madethe movie, it doesn’t work out so well for Kristen Stewart, the actress. When I first heard this, I assumed it must be because all the teenage girls falling in the love with the film are jealous. Robert Pattinson, who stars as Edward Cullen, is also hot, hot, hot and teenage girls are petty. Sooo petty. But in fact, it seems the exact opposite is the problem. Apparently, fans of the movie want the two to get together. From Gossip Girls,

“But in real life, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are not dating, although “Twilight” fans wish they would.

The “Bella” actress tells USA Today newspaper that she thinks fans hate her – because she isn’t dating Robert Pattinson. She explains, “Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the crap out of me. They covet Rob. I think half of them are so jealous that they hate me.”

I guess things have changed since my day, although the screaming, crying, scratching girls all sounds about right. Teenage girls definitely can be a frightening bunch. I actually don’t really care whether or not Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson get together in real life, as long as they keep making these great movies.

#1 UndergroundActingCritic on 09.02.10 at 5:07 pm

I don’t think Kristen or Robert portray the characters in the book. They are both wrong for the part. Everyone in the twilight movie is all wrong, except for alice, emmette, carlisle and Charlie(even though he doesn’t have curly hair) The other characters like Jacobs friends and whoever else…didn’t really matter because it’s not like they had huge parts like the did in the book. Esme is kind of ugly and looks 35+ Roselie is too thick and not as beautiful as she is described in the book. Jasper was not how I pictured him at all. He looks too much like a california boy. Robert looks like he has partial down syndrome half the time, considering his face looks flat at certain angles. Kristen stewart, I can’t stop staring at her two big front teeth and how she moves her mouth like she popping her jaw. She is the exact same way in all her movies. I give her props on Cake eaters..she wasn’t so “I’m kristen, I’m annoyed by everyone and everything” She’s too frail looking like she doesn’t eat right. She doesn’t show emotion like the book character bella. Bella cried and complained a lot in the books. Which was kind of annoying as well but I rather of seen that then watch a boring girl with hardly any emotion the whole time. I did enjoy the books though. Also Jacob was by far the worst looking one. I mean… Jacob is suppose to end up being this huge huge huge atleast 7ft in new moon. He’s too short and he could of atleast grew out some facial hair or something to look older. He did infact looked beyond his years in the book. More like 25 ish rather than a 16 or 17 year old by new moon. Okay that is I wish to say. I did like twilight, I just tried to picture the characters as they were in the book. The movie was just a small treat for the people who can’t read or don’t want to read. It gave them the gist of what the book was about. haha! You guys should read some Gena Showalter books. Add me on facebook or myspace. http://www.myspace.com/andreaautobot7

#2 Miriam on 10.10.10 at 4:53 am

I hate Kristen so much. In Germany, nobody likes her. Everybody think she´s just boring and stupid and a bad actress. Nobody likes her and she´s biting on her lips the whole time. There are so much better stars than Kristen Stewart!

#3 harpreet on 11.26.10 at 10:31 pm

i agree with taniysha. i hate kristen stewert

#4 robsessedbaby on 02.01.11 at 9:56 am

personally the girl is your average girl obviously shes a major star now, but who would have known her really without twilight. the worst thing about twilight is kristen steward, she never smiles, never seems grateful for the fame she has received, and that really annoys me, she fits the look description of bella, but has no personality i hate her

#5 i love eclipse on 05.29.11 at 8:23 am

i think …………………….. personally just leave her alone!!!! kristen looks sweet maybe she called her fans retarted bc of the paparatzi and people who camp out outside just to get eclipse dvds it is kind of stupid to camp out and also she smokes ive heard of that does it occur to u she is stressed out just a teenager yes she shouldnt i no i would never smoke but she is a human i think she is very good in the twilight saga AND in the books it specifically says she is not good at showing her emotions…………duhhhhh and for the people who love edward i do to and i personally also think that her ex bf or her bf is ugly michael something her hair cut ………..for a movie jeez u guys act like u are perfect ……….she is JUST a human that happened to b talented in acting so wat if she cant sing some people cant i bet 1 out of everyone who commented would b a star bc of singing or acting ……………………………….. give her a break and maybe she will not seem like a female dog to u O K jeeeeeezzzzzzzzz NOBODY IS PERFECT

#6 ThatGirl on 06.24.11 at 4:47 pm

God, I hate her.
She ruined twilight, ruined it.
She is probably the most obnoxious, boring, annoying, ungrateful actress I have ever heard of in my life. And I love how she ‘acts’ with that same bored expression.

#7 maris on 08.11.11 at 2:12 am

cant she at least make a fucking affort to smile, god she is such a bitch can she get even get more uglier? she is the number one ugliest untalented actress in the history od the hollywood an celebrities, i swear if i saw her ugly face in reality i would faint of horror

#8 max on 08.18.11 at 6:44 am

dear haters , shut the fuck up cause you don’t know anything about her personalty 2 : she never smile ? sorry guys no one smile in twilight films even Edward and Jacob, she a terrible actress : 30 won 17 nominated + mentioned in Oscar 2012 3: she had the chance to date rob : you’ll date rob in your dreams and actually they are madly in love with each other 4: she is ugly : this is why she is at #6 the sexiest women in the world .
6 :she ungrateful: she thanks the fans first every time she got an award 7:she is so hated ? over 5,000,000 fan and people vote for her & she is the role model of 1,000,000 girl just on Facebook.. 8:she cant act ? why she has worked with the oscar winners like robert de niro ,jody foster,melissa leo , Sean Penn + charlize Theron and they had admitted that Kristen is one of the best actresses of this generation 9: she smoke ? ok Robert pattinson smoke too why you don’t hate him ?
he smells and Kristen doesn’t why you dont hate him ?
10: she is so awkward thats the most stupid reason ever my sister is more awkward than her should i hate my sis ? 11: she ruined twilight / woow this is the most stupid thing ever she does what the directors and Stephanie Meyer want , Stephanie says she did an amazing job in twilight !!!!!!! Kristen is one of the top 10 reasons that people become obsessed about twilight . i have noticed that 99% of her haters are girls not boys cause actually guys love Kristen and im one of them 🙂 life is too short you shouldn’t waste you time by hating on someone you never know. notice : rob has admitted she is so perfect , How jealousy can blind women !!!

#9 Karyn on 11.29.11 at 4:31 am

i hate her cuz i wanna kiss robby

#10 Elphie on 01.16.12 at 6:45 pm

Alright first of all I hate her as Bella! She’s terrible at the role and shows no emotion. Second of all that eye of hers bugs the heck out of me! Every single time I look at it I’m like: “HEY YOU HAVE ALL THAT MONEY…GO GET YOU EYE FIXED FOR THE NEXT MOVIE!” I know no one is perfect and I know that she is a human being and has feelings…but I don’t think she is in the right career. At least show some feeling! She literally looks retarded and before I get flamed for this I am NOT making fun of retarded people, I have a down-syndrome friend that is a girl; All I am saying is that she only shows anger and whatever the heck that second emotion she has. And FYI “i love eclipse” int he book it does say she has trouble showing her emotions but the Bella in the book at least HAS emotions and is not looking like a robot! Twilight the movie was horrible and it’s not all of Kristin Stewart’s fault, not by a long shot! It was that horrible director Cathrine Hardwick or whatever and that idiotic screen writer Melissa Rosenburg I believe those were their names…give or take a few spelling mistakes. But overall Kristin Stewart is a horrible actress in my book (not that my book really matters) but a decent human being in the long run unless proven otherwise. I’ll still keep an open mind but that eye problem will always be a thorn in my side…

#11 Renota Johns on 08.08.12 at 11:22 am

I don’t hate Kristen but I don’t like her. My reason is the lies she told. The acting so in love that fooled is all. She kept it going for three years. Letting us get wrapped up in, this fairy tell couple. That didn’t really exist. Then haer acting sucks. She could method act taking own the character as if it really was her. But the emotions and feelings of that character was empty. Millions were made not only at the threatre, but dvd’s and cd’s, and merchandise from clothing to jewerly. All base on a lie. What about all the money spent on Conventions to see them not the whole cast. But Edward and Bella really Robert and Kristen. Wasted time and money. Now that’s enough to hate her for. Young girls only wish they could find someone handsome and totally devoted to them. Constantly uplifting you in everything you, do. What a boost to your ego. But Kristen threw it all away and hurt a woman and her two children in the process. So if her career falls flat. Good actions have consequences.

#12 Lena on 08.13.12 at 5:29 pm

Did it ever occur to any of you that the director of twilight wanted her to act that way? If they felt that she wasn’t doing a good enough acting job they would have fired her. As for the way she carries herself who cares. She has her own style, either you like it or you don’t. Who cares that she smokes? It’s her choice why should that affect whether you hate her or not? Why do you even bother wasting your time bashing her all the time? If you don’t like her then don’t acknowledge her existence. It’s that simple.