Do you Hate Kristen Stewart?

If you haven’t heard of Kristen Stewart, the chances are that you aren’t a teenage girl or the parents of one. If however you are above the age of 19, are an avid reader, and like to keep up with what’s new and hot, you may have also heard of her. She is the new starlet who has been cast into a very bright spotlight after her character, Bella, has helped the Twilight movies and books take the world by storm. In the trilogy, Bella, played by Stewart, is the love interest of Edward Cullen, a vampire.

I, being above the age of 19 and an avid reader (although not so up on what’s hot) have both read the first book as well as seen the movie and I can tell you in both, the chemistry between Bella and Edward is hot. I was a huge skeptic at first but you kind of want to forget the fact that he’s a vampire and just root for this couple to make it. While this works out terrificly for those who made the movie, it doesn’t work out so well for Kristen Stewart, the actress. When I first heard this, I assumed it must be because all the teenage girls falling in the love with the film are jealous. Robert Pattinson, who stars as Edward Cullen, is also hot, hot, hot and teenage girls are petty. Sooo petty. But in fact, it seems the exact opposite is the problem. Apparently, fans of the movie want the two to get together. From Gossip Girls,

“But in real life, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are not dating, although “Twilight” fans wish they would.

The “Bella” actress tells USA Today newspaper that she thinks fans hate her – because she isn’t dating Robert Pattinson. She explains, “Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the crap out of me. They covet Rob. I think half of them are so jealous that they hate me.”

I guess things have changed since my day, although the screaming, crying, scratching girls all sounds about right. Teenage girls definitely can be a frightening bunch. I actually don’t really care whether or not Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson get together in real life, as long as they keep making these great movies.

#1 Angel on 04.10.09 at 7:08 pm

I hate her for her terrible acting (and ruining the character of Bella), and nothing else. Her personal life is her own, and Rob P looks perpetually drunk (I don’t deny he is hot), so I don’t blame her for avoiding him.

#2 bella on 04.20.09 at 8:45 pm

I like her for being Bella, I hate her b-cuz…..
she is smoking…..

but actually I really like her b-cuz shes pretty and a best actress..
in twilight

Yah actually my true name is bella…

and robert and kristen have a lovely couple……

hheheheheheheh..

^_~

#3 Ady on 04.21.09 at 10:23 pm

I love Kris <3 She’s amazing and so pretty, Really Good <3

#4 alice on 04.26.09 at 12:22 am

I think she’s an average actress- nothing special
she’s been caught smoking weed- yea she’s a really great rolemodel (sarcasm)
her dad and partly kristin too said twilight is a film that made alot of money but its not good.
and acording to kristin fans are retarded (thanks kristin)

#5 Meredith on 05.08.09 at 7:17 am

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! She thinks by acting serious and brooding all the time it makes her intense. Its TOO much tone it down it makes you look like a jackass. Kristen has completely ruined the twilight series for me. I will not see any of the other movies and now she’s even ruined the books for me too. I tried reading Twilight again and all I could see was her HORRIBLE idea of portraying Bella. Oh and by the way Kristen says fans are retarded well at least we’re not frying our brain cells by smoking pot and getting our picture taken while doing it. Talk about “retarded” . Hopefully soon you wont have your “retarded” fans anymore that you didn’t deserve in the 1st place

#6 Aliza on 05.09.09 at 5:16 am

this girl (kristen) doesn’t know how to Act AT ALL… and she is absolutely the wrong choice for bella’s character… appearance & height is all wrong… she killed the character’s charm for me…

#7 a on 05.11.09 at 8:15 pm

Kristen Stewart appears to be quite bored, angry and devoid of passion or expression in the movie twilight. She really took her character to another realm not in any way similar to Bella in the book. If it wasn’t for robert pattison and some of the other cast, this movie would have been terrible.

#8 a on 05.11.09 at 8:20 pm

I have to agree with Aliza, Kristen Stewart killed any charm Bella should have. Her klutziness, her kindness, her inward sacrifice to give and take care of others, and her intense feelings/actions around Edward were simply not there or emphathise enough in the movie. I think Ashley Greene could have pulled off Bella better, but Bella is considered ordinary looking and Ashley Greene is quite beautiful. Sigh, who knows…just my opinion.

I also agree with some other poster that the Guy they casted for Emmet appears less fun-loving/friendly and lacks the curly hair I was hoping to see in the movie.

#9 Faith on 05.14.09 at 12:53 am

I was a fan of Kristen Stewart’s before Twilight. Back then, she seemed more of a serious actress with a pretty cool personality (although now that I think about it, that may be due to a lack of public face time). She was interesting because of the way she contrasted with typical Hollywood starlets.

There’s no doubt she’s gorgeous and she has good chemistry with Rob. Put simply, her attitude stinks. If you don’t think it’s rude to call any fan who is supporting a movie you are in retarded, I don’t know what is.

She makes snide remarks that are unnecessary. She mocks and judges those she finds intellectually lacking (which is despicably arrogant), and rolls her eyes entirely too much.

Her acting can be good. By no means grammy-worthy. All of her roles are played out by the same person…which is basically her. The monotonous, eye-twitching, “buy into my intensity”, drugged-out, hippy, girl. Her acting is nothing more than her, acting as her in different circumstances, reading out the lines as herself.

#10 robsessed on 05.16.09 at 7:14 am

i hate bella so i hate kristen too. she doesnt deserve robert pattinson

#11 Meggy T on 06.06.09 at 8:35 pm

It seems that most girls would hate Kristen Stewart over jealousy but not me. I hate her way beyond that. She smokes (disguisting), she can’t act to save her life (boring!), she has a total of one facial expression (confusion), and because she’s changed. When she was an actress before Twilight she was different. I don’t know how to explain it but Kristen was someone to look up to and now it just seems like she’s not. Stewarts turning into a Lindsey Lohan or a Britney Spears. All very good girls/women to start out with but turned bad. I just wished she hadn’t gotten the part of Bella. That’s my opinion though.

#12 Jade on 06.09.09 at 10:12 am

I disagree with a lot of these comments. Kristen Stewart is a very skilled actress. Maybe not so much in the Movie twilight. But in Cake Eaters she did wonderful in. She reminds me of Nichole Kidman, the media would often call Kidman Cold, because of her lack to give a good interview. Kristen Stewart can’t give a good interview either. Off the set, she seems awkward and unsure of herself. Hello she’s a teenager that feeling will haunt most of the general population way past adolesense, some people are just better at hiding it. In an interview she was noted saying that she was thinking about dropping acting, not for good, but to go to school and earn a degree in English Lit. She’s bright and reserved, which isn’t always a bad thing. If you are going to bash someone on they’re performance, bash them on that performance not they’re ablity to act. She has starred in Cake Eaters, Speak, and Saftey of Objects and those to me where her best.

#13 halie on 06.21.09 at 8:06 am

i think she is a really good acter
i love her in twilight.
but i hate her new hair!!
she is goth now!!!
she smokes too!!
and y didnt she kiss edward on the awards when she had to!

#14 Yssa on 06.30.09 at 5:14 pm

I think she’s really inconsistent.
She has a boyfriend…and then she get’s jealous of rob’s costar?
like wth?

#15 roro on 07.02.09 at 3:19 am

shes an alright actress..but shes always the same character! [herself] shes always like angry… and wears converse in every film -.- just like she does its soooo annoying! and shes SO NOT DATING ROB! i mean come on! shes not ugly but shes not gorgeous.. and rob is like the most gorgeous guy in the world.. oh and he CAN ACT.

#16 Alex on 07.06.09 at 11:44 am

I HATE Kristen Stewart! She is a slut, b**ch, ugly, and, has hair like Mufassa from Lion King. If she has SO much money from SUCKING in SO many movies, why doesn’t she go to a stylist?!And, although I LOVE ROB PATTZ, I don’t know what the hell he was thinking when he was attracted to her. They DO NOT have good chemistry, she should be a dead bug on the window of his life. She better go back to that boyfriend of hers, before I go and beat the living shit out of her! AND, by the way (im not done yet), Kristen, if you read these, I will go to the Twilight Series . make-out with Rob, then beat the damn hell out of you, and your Mufassa hair, so be prepared! They shouldn’t get married, He can act, unlike her! So, she better break up with him, before I damn her to HELL! So, take my advice everyone, if you like Rob, and not Kristen {linkk deleted}. Thank you for listening

#17 Fiorella on 07.10.09 at 2:18 am

I think Kristen is a good actress..above all the circumstance. To me, she looks like bella…but she doesn’t ACT like bella. I don’t think the rumor of her dating Rob wasn’t true at all..magazines are just trying to do publicity here.
I also think Kristen is starting to hate her fans…because she says they ‘scare the crap out of her’. Well, if you didn’t want to much attention, then why did you try out for such a film like Twilight? That part is the one I don’t understand..
Although, I have to admit I liked the movie Twilight. Yes, they could have been better..but hey, it wasn’t THAT bad. She’s done better roles though..like the one on the movie SPEAK.
Anyways, yea she hates her fans..that’s what I honestly think.
NEWS! Rob has recently admitted he is VERY interested on his co-star Emilie Da Ravin on the REMEMBER ME movie. So yea..we don’t have to worry about Kristen anymore..haha now it’s Emilie -_- Lucky b*tch haha.
She seems a lot NICER than Kristen Stewart though..so then I am happy for Rob:)

#18 dani on 07.12.09 at 11:25 am

yes , I hate kristen, because she is so b3i**

#19 Nikki on 07.16.09 at 5:27 am

KRISTEN STEWART ROCKS.
SHE’S MY IDOL.
SHE IS AN AMAZING ACTRESS.. SO COOL.. SO SMART
I LOVE HER.
XOXOXOX
YOU ROCK KRISTEN STEWART

#20 Sarah on 07.24.09 at 10:42 am

Kristen sucks for the role of Bella. Bella should be someone softer, more sweet. Kristen is all rough and bitchy-ish. I can see her doing Jodi Foster – type roles, but not Bella. She is all wrong for that. Totally ruins the movie.

#21 Alexandria on 07.24.09 at 8:46 pm

I HATE HER!
She is so stupid! She had the chance to go out with robert patinson and she wasted it. If it were me i would have treated him like i was his slave, done anything for him and listened to all he had to say. Besides, she is the poster person for ugly! She has edward scissor hands hair now and she smokes! Blaaa!

#22 Jane on 07.27.09 at 9:00 am

I hate Kristen Stewart and Twilight

#23 Alexandria on 07.29.09 at 4:46 pm

I don’t agree with jane(#22) at all! Twilght is a really good book and movie! Have you even read it Jane?It’s romantic and takes your mind off of other things. I didn’t like twilight before i read it and look at me now, i’ve read all four. I do have to agree with you an the hating Kristen thing though.

#24 naomi & lucy on 08.01.09 at 2:58 am

personally she is a MONG!!!!
firstly … . .. why so mean espicially to Rpattz (not very nice)

secondly… . .the HAIR lesbo alert

thirdly.. … why deos she look scary all the time i mean halloween is over take off the mask!
I HATE HER GUTS!!!!!!!!!! (WHOa….. sorry i couldnt control myself…)

also we are teenage girls and only naomi stalks rpattz!!! oh and jemma but we havnt mentioned her…..

kstew my granny called she wants her WARDROBE BACK!!

#25 chloe on 08.02.09 at 11:41 am

I don’t think she can act and she is always awkward, even when filming, though bella is meant to be awkward but when she try’s to pull a different emotion it comes out wrong and know she has totally ruined bella for me. I will admit that Rob is good looking but still that doesn’t effect that most of my hatred for her is because of her and not the relationship she has with him.

#26 Lulu on 08.18.09 at 12:29 pm

Kristen Stewart is the WORST actress I have ever seen in my life, and I really hope that I dont see someone that is worse. She was SO dumb and monotone she ruined the whole freaking movie.

Anyway both the book series AND the movie are EXTREMELY overrated and they are only a phenomena because of small screaming tweeny teenage girls.

#27 anne on 08.27.09 at 2:26 pm

ok she is totally a pain!!! she thinks she is all that when in reality she looks like any other girl trying to be a bad a@@. i think she killed bella’s part i hate the movie because of her but love it because of jacob rob. p. and the rest of the clan. she can’t act for anything. what she does is her own thing and if she thinks dumpin boyfriend of 3 yrs is worth rob. then she’s on her own. she’s young hes young and all of this is just blown out of proportion. i just dont think she should have been the part of bella at all!!!

#28 RomanticFool on 08.28.09 at 11:44 am

She has recently said in Entertainment Weekly magazine August issue and in ew.com interview/video with Taylor that she is “so not Bella” I busted out laughing over that NO KIDDING! She dropped the f word 5-6 times in the magazine (they bleeped it but she said f so needlessly). She thinks she is cool…she comes off like a street punk. She says she was still in character of Joan Jet at Comic Con and that is why she looked and acted so weird. Well why was she still that way at Teen Choice and at the sushi pre-production party and Kings of Leon concert.

The way she looks is not the way a girl looks and behave when they are trying to snag a guy. If she dumped Michael in late April/May…then Rob was in NYC until late July, then she is still in a new thing with him IF SHE IS WITH HIM. NO GIRL lets themselves be seen like that unless they are blind and clueless. She has the look and sad eyes of a girl that has a crush on someone and they don’t feel the same.

Michael dumped her for lusting for Rob, Rob saw what a tough punk she is and said no thanks. He is looking for a soul mate and someone with character. She is weak and troubled. She does nothing for charity like Rob has. If she does not have the same sweetness, morals,manners, professionalism, ideals,religion (he said he is a devout Catholic) than he can’t let himself get involved. Shy guys like Rob often like aggressive girls NOT rude and tomboyish girls. She is a beast and he is the beauty. Really sweet and nice guy.

I hope that Rob is too smart to fall for her. It takes more than chemistry to be a happy couple. Thank goodness she was not available when he met her or he would have become involved with her. She two-timed Michael and she did not show the real Kristen until a few months ago. Rob’s fans are worried that she will wreck him, his reputation and career.

#29 RomanticFool on 08.28.09 at 11:47 am

She does not have to be prim and proper or wear a dress constantly but she goes out of her way to be crude and offensive. She made comment about Taylor growing into his testicles and then cursed in several other press panels and interviews. She uses the f word more often and acts tougher than most men. She is a strange tomboy. She said she acted weird before and was not herself…we were not that impressed with her pre Joan Jet…now she is repulsive, unprofessional and just plain weird in her behavior. What a shame.

#30 RomanticFool on 08.29.09 at 6:09 am

Lulu The movie sales were nearly 400 million. That is more than a tiny group of screaming teens. I read the books and saw the movie in the spring. I became a fan of Robert. The books are compelling and original. How many books deal with sexuality, spirituality,immortality,true love,soul mates, abstinence, vampirism,redemption, souls, love and have no graphic sex, nudity,profanity,gore,drug use or America bashing. It has universal appeal and has put old fashioned romance back in style.

#31 Cochenn on 08.30.09 at 11:44 am

I hate Kristen Steward and I don’t really care about her personal life she can do whatever she wants its her life but I hate her as bella she sucks big time. When I first saw it I had no idea of what twilight was even about and my first impression of her is that she was retarded she has difficulty talking didn’t change her expression and showed no emotions and the hospital scene at the end of the movie made me bust out laughing at how bad she was!!! She can be dating rob or not, have let the chance go or whatever as I said I don’t care but im a movie fan and I hate it when a movie goes to hell because one of the actors is crap she can do whatever she wishes but she should have never tried out for bella she is ruining it for the fans. I have read the books now and she is an even bigger disappointment maybe if we pray she will be better in the rest

#32 Lulu on 08.31.09 at 10:15 am

Romanticfool I have to disagree with you completely because these books are SO NOT original…

There are a lot and really a LOT of books that deal with sexuality, vampirism etc etc etc and in a much much better way. For example Anne Rice’s vampire series. Or Sookie Stackhouse series (the books the TV show True Blood is based on), they’re MUCH better vampire books than Stephenie Meyer’s 4 unoriginal poorly written books.

The dialogue sucked BIG time. Maybe the movie sold a lot, but that is because it got overrated by people and the media, and mostly because of teeny girls and girls who fell for Robert’s good looks.

#33 aine on 09.04.09 at 12:08 am

i really hater ks in real life and in the movie. she doesn’t show any emotion. no happiness and sorrow. she is’nt fit to be with the handsome robert pattinson. she is a horrible actress. and have bad voice. she doesn’tknow how to act. twilight could have been the best fil if ks did not act. i am sorry if i offended any of ks friends. :( but this is my opinion and its some peoples thoughts about her.

#34 Haylee on 09.18.09 at 11:38 pm

Okay,I can agree w/the fact that Kristen Stewart only portrayed one side of Bella Swan, which was Bella’s stubborness&stregnth. But Kristen failed to portray the many parts that make up Bella’s character such as her weakness which ultimately makes her loveable&realistic. Kristen fails to demonstrate Bella’s vunerability not only as a human but in her emotions,insecurities. Part of what makes the books so appealing is the fact that we watch throughout the books Bella growing as a character,she doesn’t start out strong&brave, she starts out insecure and vunerable,wears her emotions on her face,klutzy,a danger magnet, doesn’t feel like she belongs in the world she lives in,etc.Throughout the books Bella as well as Edward grow so much as characters and as they grow&their love becomes tested, their relationship grows.I think kristen should have made the other parts of bella more profound&distinct b/c utimately she took away from the character by not portraying those parts of Bella.Personally I loved watching Edward&Bella fall in love,&the way he made her heart race with even the slightest touch,I loved how her love for him gave her strength as well as made her weak at the knees,she was vunerable to him as he was to her,I loved every experience they had,endured&overcame and how they grew from it. All I’m saying is that I wish she would have made the other parts of bella more profound&distinct like they were in the book. Anyways,she wasn’t the only one who took away from their character,Robert Pattinson didn’t fully portray Edward Cullen, the reason I loved Edward was b/c,well, perfect,so to speak, their isn’t anything he wouldn’t do for her,there isn’t anything he wouldn’t give her,his desire is to give her everything,he puts her above him at all times&he grows so much as a character to. All he desires is what’s best for her,but sometimes what he believes is best for her isn’t what she wants.He’s so sweet towards her,he treats her right,his love never wavers,etc.Anyways, thorughout the books he learns to give in to what she wants a little more instead of always deciding for her.He loves her&he’s the most forgiving, perfect,kind, loving and ultimately romantic man/vampire to ever walk the earth. Like I said,other then the few flaws he does have,he’s as close to perfect as anyone can come. Robert Pattinson yes showed Edwards fustration at wanting her so much&not understanding why but he didn’t show the other parts of edward like his caring,concerned side, nor his romantic, gentlemen side,didn’t show his kindness,or vunerable side,or the fact that he is old fashioned,don’t get me wrong,I love Robert Pattinson as an actor but I think they all need to fully portray their character and not just one side of them, bcuz then the true essence of their characters are lost.
And as far as all the critiscm goes,Leave Kristen&Robert Alone, I have read every comment&some of you are ridiculous,Yes,I agree she took away from the character& could’ve done better but making a movie is a team effort&if no one corrected the mistakes she made in portraying Bella Swan then its everyone whose job it is to notice these things like the director who is in the wrong, Kristen is an actress,she is one of many blank canvas’ used by directors to paint a story,yes she should’ve done her research but if she was doing something wrong,the director should have corrected it.As far as if she’s a good actress,well,I think that depends on which of her movies you watch bcuz some were portrayed well while others weren’t, but as far as you fans I wouldn’t critize b/c I’m pretty sure none of you have any idea what it is to be in her or any other stars shoes,and she’s human so get real,she’s no where near perfect but neither are any of you& I know I’m not either, so quit talking out of your asses.Oh,and by the way,#16,you have completely lost your mind,theirs one thing to hate but damn,obsessed much?! Good grief,get over it,Robert Pattinson has no interest in you,nor does he have any clue u exist&he never will,your really talking out of your ass, ur just hating bcuz she is in the same air space as him.I honestly recommend psychiatirc help for you b/c somethings not right in that delusional head of yours,as for everyone else,whatever your reasons are for not liking Kristen,quit harrassing the girl,I know u wouldn’t handle it well if your entire life was up for the world to see&everyone critized&watched everything you do.And I know some of you ignorant ppl would say “then she shouldn’t have signed up for twilight knowing it would be this big& putting herself in the public eye” anyone who says this is an idiot,no actor ever knows how big their movie/show project is going to become,same w/Kristen&the rest of the cast,yes fame has its rewards,but it doesn’t come w/o a price,so quit talking about them&how they have no right to complain about anything,their human, fame comes w/its goods&bads&anyone who believes that they shouldn’t have the right to dislike the bad things about fame are one-sided,&ignorant to the facts that they get stalked by obsessed fans like#16,can’t go anywhere w/o fear of being recognized, easily betrayed by ppl who claim to be friend just so those so called friends can have 15 minutes of fame,you all expect them to just take all of that w/ a smile& no complaint, well guess what,you’d complain if it were you. They deserve the chance to be able to complain w/o everything they say being picked apart. SO LEAVE THEM ALONE.

#35 Rosa~Lee~Bellz on 09.25.09 at 9:16 pm

I HATE KStwrt
she is a REALLY bad actor
I cant stand her!!
I’m sure they could have found sum1 else 2 play a BETTER Bella

#36 Jessica on 09.26.09 at 5:15 pm

Okay, i Hate her soo much she ruined twilight for me as a whole she is so scrawny and just a hideous person . Why does she have to be the lead i would pick someone pretty thats why i hate when movies pick gross looking people as their lead itt kills me to watch the movies even though they have a great storyline. And i havent even started on her acting she is a great actor ! I loved her in speak because she wasnt suppose to be pretty so it was great to me and i watch the movie all the time and like her in it . I think its just that when the lead is suppose to be pretty and there not it gets me mad . Whenever i bring it up people are like edward likes her for her scent but idc . Another thing is that i thing she would be prettier if she at least had a body that would change things completly ! Lastlyeveryone else in the movie is stunning like edwards sister why didnt they pick her for the lead !

#37 muakisskiss on 09.28.09 at 7:48 am

I really dont give a f*ck about her personal life. if she called her fans retards she´s an a****le tho.
what bothers me about this girl is how famous she is for something she is SO f***int lame at. where are the critics?? this girls seemed very precosious when she was little. specialy in panic room. becuz not many 13¿? year old girls look and sound like 15 year old boys.. rite?
but that´s it. she all grown up now and keeps actin like sucha “deep” girl… please!! dark makeup is not the same as personality. now that she is interpretating a rockstar she uses band´s t-shirts and acts like a drug addict. thats not actin thats called dressin up.

#38 tracy on 10.03.09 at 6:52 am

hei guys…you can all make me laugh –’

c’mon is that all jealous?
she had the chance of becoming a superstar and to do this great movie… if you don’t like it you don’t have to see it!

you don’t know her at all… you just see what cameras show to you so don’t judge people because of nothing…

just one more thing… try to be overwatched every single day, can not go out, can not be with a male friend which means you’re in love , …and most of all try to realize your dream handle all of this things and still have to listen all of this coments about people who doesn’t know you…i would call you retarded too –’

GET A LIFE PLEASEE!!guys you all make me laugh –’

#39 Rosalie Lindsayxx on 10.17.09 at 1:48 am

I HATE kristen-f**king-stewart too!!! soooo much! she ruins the movie and all she does is f**king flick her hair and blink like a bloody imbosile- my grandma could do a better job of being Bella than her!!!!!! So i think that she should be fired… whyd they hire her anyway, SHE CANNOT ACT, and its obvious!!!! I hope she F**kes herself on set in front of the camera!

She has ruined the books and the film and is soooo jingly that i hope she gets another bad haircut this one is discusting, i’d rather be bald!

#40 Coral on 10.25.09 at 12:19 am

It seems that most of the haters are just so jealous of Kristen playing Bella. It’s true that she is just acting as what the Director told her so. And it seems as well that most of them are reading the tabloids which printed mostly lies for selling their magazines. Poor Kristen, it’s alright Girl, most of the commenters as you’ve put it are more worst than the Bloggers. You are just so fine with Rob and you’ve already proven to yourself that you are the best Bella. The proof is everytbody are just so everwhelmed of the popularity among the twi-hard fans. These haters are only minorities and probably retarded just the way they acted and write those comments. What I know, those who are reading books are the most interesting people and down to earth but if you seek the real fictional image of Bella and Edward which is describe in the book, you will never find someone perfect to that description. But the two made already a convincing image of what to portray in this film Twilight Saga and the results are amazing, these two are inlove! and that’s what the fans wants to be, real Edward and Bella in life.They have gotten the romantic novel in real life as what the fans wanted them to be. Great! and more power to both of you. You both are so cute together and seems be going stronger specially when both of you decide to separate personal life and career. Just the right step to stay zen with your relationship.

#41 justgoodtaste on 10.27.09 at 7:58 am

WRITING A comment about an actris is gossip ok? no matter if you write something good or bad you spend the same amount of energy.

so wtf would it be jelousy to critizise an actor? what is it called when you DEFEND them ah?. CORAL wrote an entire love letter to kristen. that´s pathetic.
besides. I dont get. Im an actris and evan rachel wood its my favourite actris. so if I would be jealous of anyone it´d be her. but I look up to her. so I really dont get all that jelousy thing.

kristen swww can´t act. by that I mean she can´t interpretate a character that´s TRULY different from her own personality. if you like her as a person thats ok. but lets not kid ourselves about her acting skills please.

well.. I might be a (little) jelous. WHO wouldnt like to paid tons of money for doing something you can´t really do?! there are SO many things I suck at. but I just cant get anybody to pay me for them!! :(

#42 LaughingLoud on 11.06.09 at 3:04 am

I Think everyone who doesnt like Kristen for whatever reason should just not watch her movies. What pleasure do you get out of bashing her for the life choices she has made? She has made millions portraying a fictional character. That is the beauty of self interpretation. Each and every person reads the same book. But if you were all told to draw a perfect Bella no 2 will be the same. Because we dont all visualise exactly the same. I think she took the character and made it her own. And just by the way. An actors performance is oscar worthy. And a singer/song writers performance is grammy worthy.

I think it is sad that we don’t want to see the sun shine over someone else but expect good things to happen to us.

Anyway. I will always be a K-Stew fan. Because she is human. She doesnt pretend to be someone she is not. She says and does things that she might regtret later. She makes mistakes. Just like any other human being. Nobody is perfect. And I am sure everyone here has mad a few mistakes themselves!

#43 Delilah on 11.07.09 at 11:20 am

You know the thing with her is that I think people are forgetting she’s just 19. I’m not her biggest fan and to be perfectly honest I don’t rate her acting too much for as alot of people have commented, she seems to have very little versatility. However in terms of her attitude and smoking and all that jazz, come on people isn’t she just a typical nineteen girl who thinks she knows everything? I’m not trying to be nasty when I say that because we all go through something like she is at some point or another and I’m fairly certain, give it a few more years and even she’ll freely admit she was an idiot at nineteen.
As for this article claiming people are against her because she’s not with Rob, my god what a loud of rubbish. Probably about 5% of the people that don’t like her are anti Kristen for that reason, 45% cant stand her for the main fact she can actually talk to Robert without body guards pushing her off. For me though the thing I see is that people really dislike her because she’s ruined Bella and if I’m telling the truth, she did. She’s really not got her character and for me, a massive fan of the book, that really, really upset me leading to me actually not wanting to watch the rest that come out.
But again, she’s not wholly to blame for that because someone should have stepped in and said something, meaning the director. What’s she called Catherine Harwick or something??? Probably got that wrong but whatever. For me the blame lies with her. She completely killed the whole meaning to Twilight.
I don’t like Kristen but I don’t hate her and I think the wave of negativity people are sending her is just fuelling her to think more of herself.

#44 Rosebuds on 11.11.09 at 6:16 pm

Hi. I think that kristen stewart is a bad actress, wow i really don’t know what to say right now, i’m not good at talking bad about people……. but when i see krisen on tv I just want to throw somthing at the screen. She totaly ruined twilight for me and it’s hard to watch the movie now without wanting to break the dvd in half. Easier than i thought to talk bad about people…. maybe it’s just because it’s her i’m talking bad about.

#45 Rayne on 11.12.09 at 9:59 am

I think Kristen Stewart is just another anorexic crackwhore with no talent. She’s definitely Not Pretty at all, and looks exacly like Ally Sheedy from the Breakfast Club (who wasn’t known for looks). I think she was totally the WRONG CHOICE FOR TWILIGHT, period. Robert must be a daze cuz he’s never met a crazy crackwhore before and will hopefully get away from her soon…

#46 jessica. on 11.16.09 at 12:05 am

kristin stewart cannot act or crap, half the time she looks like shes burping and cant talk.
she sounds like a man , hello bella was meant to be a girl.
she is disgusting loooking and makes me want to vomit everytme i see her face or something she is wearing.
bella is meant to be pretty and asif jacob and edward like that thing ew.
seriously she ruined the movie.
go get pretty kristen , oh wait you cant your hideous,even god is ashamed honey.

#47 ally on 11.18.09 at 1:36 pm

Lol 95% of these comments are about how she shouldve got with rob and that she dumped mike for rob are u females serious? NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE WITH ROB. Her hair? She cut it for a movie dumbasses she rights none of u have legitimate reasons for hating her other than that rob smokes so do u hate him go get a life and stop dreaming about someone who won’t like twice at any of u

#48 katie on 11.27.09 at 9:13 pm

I HATE HER SOOOO MUCH she is sooo ugly always looks like she is drunk and does not shower and i think Rpattz is too much for her!!!

#49 Romantic Fool on 11.29.09 at 3:56 pm

For many parents of young teens, it is about her strange attitude, insults to the fans, setting a bad example, being ungrateful and nasty in interviews, behaving very tough and cursing in almost every print interview and videos. The very first interview on set with Rob while making Twilight, she dropped the f bomb. Even Rob was shocked. He curses too but not in interviews as often and for no reason like she does. She stated she is so not Bella on Entertainment Weekly too. She used the f word several times in Harper’s Bazaar, Entertainment Weekly, Vanity Fair, Nylon and many magazine articles. This twit knows that young teens of faith and traditional values read the books and watch the movies and yet she continues to be coarse, crude, rude, unprofessional and downright disturbing in her mannerisms and comments.

Young teens need all the help they can get not this horrid punk butch girl setting bad examples. Smoking and drinking under-age, cursing, dressing like a hooker in Spain with her breasts and black underwear showing was so wrong. She got caught by TMZ smoking a pipe before Twilight released and now her lesbian remarks and strange behavior at Comic Con, Teen Choice and in several print interviews. She is scary and troubled. Just because she wore a dress and pretended to be a nice young lady on the New Moon tour does not mean that she can undo all the damage she has done to her image. She blew it. Nobody wants to support her now but goths, weed heads, gays and punks.

#50 Romantic Fool on 11.29.09 at 4:06 pm

For the record, she got the intro to the director, like Nikki Reed did, because her friend Michael knew Hardwicke. There are dozens of actresses who could have done a better a job. Kristen got breaks because her parents are both in the industry. Her dad worked as a stage manager/producer for Seacrest and her mom writes and oversees scripts.

She has played a gay girl in Panic Room with recently out Jody Foster, there are pics all over the net of her cuddling and kissing Nikki Reed who is a declared bi-sexual, she played Joan Jett who is bi and seems very comfortable as a punk, goth, rocker butch girl WELL after the Runaway movie was done. She did not remove the black goth hair and slicked it back in Brazil for the tour. She may not be gay, but the gay sites think she is. She is a controversial and hostile role model for young girls.

If any of us had acted as she does in public while promoting the movie, cursed, dressed so hooker like and insulted the fans….we would have been fired. I hope Kristen goes back to making movies that can’t get distributed and have low sales. Maybe she will grow some gratitude and appreciation when she is unemployed for a long time.

#51 lucille on 12.18.09 at 7:44 am

romantic fool… it´s Really Great to know there´s someone with a sane mind and good taste out there!!!!!
I agree with your every word 100% :)

#52 yep on 12.19.09 at 7:41 pm

Kristen Stewart : probablely the Worst actress of my generation, is daughter of John Stewart, a TV producer who works for FOX television… and now I hear her Mother is in the business TOO??????

thanks… mistery solved.

#53 taniysha on 12.21.09 at 11:09 pm

i hate her so much because she smokes.but she is fine.i agree with aliza she killed the charater’s charm.she is ugly.i don’t like her dressing style.just hate her.she is an idiot.i don’t like the way she act’s.

#54 yes on 12.22.09 at 9:34 am

hi,

i know its stupid to write bad things about celebrities we hate, and you may think that i cant hate her because i dont know her,and i think it right, but i hate her because:

1. she doesnt act well like bella,
i love the twilight saga ,but she ruined the character.

2. she looks ugly with that hair, its for a movie but she sucks anyway.

3. she flick her hair so much! and her blinks :S

4. she looks like drugged or drunk in every picture i see of her.

#55 taniysha on 12.26.09 at 4:22 am

i agree with yes.by the way what is your name?i wish she was not in twilight.i hate her hair and she thinks she is so beautiful.but talyor swift is more beautiful than her and has a beautiful voice.and please yes can you tell me your real name?

#56 Molly on 12.26.09 at 8:01 am

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion so here is mine.
Reason why she is scared of fans:They either pick on her like about 85% of you have already done because u are all jealous!Or they are trying to kill her to get an autograph!Kristen is just a normal person so are we all ,so how would you feel if loads of people were saying horrid things about you behind your back?its happened to me and it is sooooo not nice.What she does in her personal life is totally up to her and ill still be a fan even if she killed prince harry (well mabe not but u get the picture) I like her because of her acting (which I think is A mazing by the way and if it wasnt then why did she get picked out of the thousands of people that auditioned?)I agree with Tracy u all just need to grow up!!!

(If u agree become a fan of we love kristen because she is a normal pesrson so stop hating her orwe love kristen stewart(if you hate her your just jealous)both of which are on face book)

#57 Alyce+meg on 12.26.09 at 8:29 am

first of all does she own a mirror???
Dear god get REAl. Her acting is awful x10.
Everyone who admits to hating her because of her poor and passionless acting, i salute you. And the person who wrote the comment above; we are not jealous. just honest about this girls ridicuolous portrayel of what was meant to be a sweet, insecure girl. Who is meant to occasionally smile.
Also she is starring in kids films, but she continues to set a bad example by smoking and swearing in interviews, and genuinley looking crap with her mullet. We have suspicions concerning the use of hedge clippers. PLEASE ENTER THE 21ST CENTURY KRISTEN STEWART!!!!

#58 Delilah on 12.26.09 at 11:52 am

I completely agree with Alyce+meg. I’m getting so beyond sick of people saying that just because I dont like her it means I’m jealous. Eh, no it doesnt. I dont even fancy Robert, I have no desire to act and no desire to be famous so I’m really struggling to see what it is that I’m supposed to be jealous of.
I’m not for one moment saying that there arent thoasands of people out there who dislike her becuase of that but I’m not one of them and its so frustrating to constantly be told that I’m jealous for goodness sake.
I dislike her for one reason only and it’s solely down to the fact that she cant act. I loved the book and she’s killed Bella. She incapable of showing any emotional range and it’s infuriatingly dissapointing froma fan’s point of view. She may be just 19 but if she’s old enough to smoke, drink, use language in the inappropriate way she does then she’s old enough to recieve criticism.
She’s got an appaling attitude to everything she does and I swear if she puts on another god awful display of ‘Look at me i’m tortured and beautiful, no one seems to understand just how amazing I really am’, I actually think I might scream. That girl seriously needs to get a wake up call to just how imature she is because from what I’ve seen of her she seems to think herself some kind of beacon for artistic vanity.

#59 taniysha on 12.28.09 at 6:18 pm

i agree with delilah .it does not means if someone hates it means we are jealous . it’s so silly.i disagree with molly.she smokes and drinks . i hate her.

#60 lucille on 12.29.09 at 9:32 am

yesssss
Every time I hear about the twilight movies, or kristen f*ckin stewart, I want to Break something… or hit someone.

I love the books. I luv bella. I dont have a crush on rob or taylor so Im not jealous of kristen. get it?

So here it is, one more time: I CANT STand HER. she is the most untalented “actress” to be Soo Freakin famous in history!

I would copy and paste the comments of: delilah, tania, yes, Alice+meg…
ROMANTIC FOOL you rockkkk!!!!

#61 Camilla on 12.30.09 at 4:53 pm

Romantic fool , i have to admit that I agree with you on many points. I have to add a few things though. I’m like less conservative than you are i’d say, but i respect your point of view. Anyway, I live in LA,however, i have never ever watched celeb interviews until when Rob came to prominence. I watched every single interview he has given and found him very down to earth,modest,funny and outgoing. He is easy and fun to talk. He’s got a great sense of humor and yet he is an intellectual at 23( who must be first for his generation). Also, reading and watching through his interviews, i realized that he comes from a good family ( probably upper middle class) who managed to have him get a good education. I.E.he was given private guitar and piano lessons since he was very young, he went to an expensive and prestigious school where he was taught French,he visited many countries for vacation with his family( Switzerland,Portugal,France,Spain on summer holidays),etc. Besides,i have seen his family members on both Ellen shows and out and about in LA and London. Therefore, I think he comes from a decent,well educated family where he got his good manner from.Kristen as you said is like his polar opposite , so i won’t add anything ,so couldn’t have said it better. However,I think Rob and Nikki hung out and had sex( there were pictures of them together where Nikki grabbs his crotch last summer).But,i believe Rob wanted to keep it a secret since he wasn’t serious( he had it bad for Kristen at the time but she was taken) and probably Nikki forced him to go on dates, and when she started tipping off the papz he got upset and broke all ties. That explains her bitterness and change in attitude in past few months.He may be a devout Catholic and celibate,however, he is also a guy who happens to be in his twenties with lots of money and girls throwing themselves at him.I’m not saying that he is a womanizer,far from it,however,he is not a priest either. So in my opinion as you said,Rob rejected Kristen ( she was sure about something and was told she was dead wrong, he cannot be anyone else as she didn’t date anyone but Mike , and they’ve been dating for 5 years, I don’t think she would have remembered it if it was someone else in middle school, would be too old of a story). He also said that he related to New Moon better since he chronically feared commitment,that he’s never been in love ,hasn’t done a single romantic thing in his life, didn’t want a girlfriend in that environment,etc… So he was never ready for Kristen i would say, he was rumored to be with her when he said these. So you’re right ,she is not a good actress, and that she fell for him bad,and that she got rejected at the end… However,i believe that even though he likes his single status now,he is still a guy who sleeps with women from time to time. He is not a virgin and i’m sure does not want to be one.

#62 Camilla on 12.30.09 at 5:14 pm

Also don’t get me wrong guys, I still think Rob is a great guy. I would match him better with Camilla Belle( looks gracious),Natalie Portman or someone better looking than Kristen. Guys don’t like girls who behave ,talk and dress like Kristen last time i checked.Also, coming from a decent family I am sure that he is picky and analytical about his girlfriends.So he most probably knows which girl to introduce to his family. He is much more naive than Kristen is ( even though she is a girl and younger than him,looks weird).So he is right be intimidated by her anger behind her quiteness ( as he said).No one can feel comfortable around Kristen with her foul mouth,punky behavior,masculine clothing, and dirty and trashy looks. It’s Hollywood for Christ’s Sake,she is supposed to be gracious, and dainty. She looks vulgar to be exact and he senses it and understands it well. I’m sure growing up with two elder sisters helped him understand women better( he is smart and observant too). He might even prefer a British girl as his girlfriend.But I do not think that he is very determent about getting married soon,his girlfriend being a practising Catholic,and not sleeping with anyone unless she is his girlfriend. I think he is a little more open minded than you’d think,being young, around liberal people, and intellectual. Intellectuality and religion seldom go hand in hand. Intellectuals are usually liberal people. Just sayin’..

#63 Camilla on 12.30.09 at 5:29 pm

So I am saying that i’m sure he’s gonna end with someone much better looking than Kristen ( someone like Natalie Portman,Camilla Belle ,etc.).He seems like a guy who understands women ( grew up with two older sisters and he is quite observant), and has a good in taste of them whether its clothing,mannerisms etc..But i don’t think he is quite yet determent about getting married soon,( as he said before about being a product to the 20th century and that he found Jane Austen boring in school -waiting for long to have sex ), and picky about his girlfriend’s religious preference,nationality,etc. He sounds like an intellectual,intellectual people and religion seldom go hand in hand, they tend to be much more liberal &open minded than the rest of the people.He also said that some people’s comments on gossip sites are ”too puritanical&judgemental” and that he did not like that and that affected his career.

#64 Delilah on 01.01.10 at 8:24 am

Do you know what else really annoyed me (I’m going to sound like such a petty little brat here but, oh well), when she went on about how she ‘really fought’ for Taylor Lautner to stay in the franchise. I mean for god’s sake she made out like she was in there everyday fighting tooth and nail to get him to do New Moon when in reality I bet all she did was say like once that she thought he was up to it. She’s such a bloody drama queen! She’s one of those people who make themselves seem rebellious and tough when in reality they’re just delusional. I reckon if she were faced with a really strong woman, I’m not talking Courtney love clones, I’m talking…I don’t know…you know the first person that comes to my mind is my mother, ha! Okay I’m going a bit off topic here but I’m pretty sure you all know what I’m trying to say. If Kristen actually had to deal with ‘real’ people instead of these messed up Hollywood suck up’s she’d fall down quick. She hasn’t grown up in the real world. She’s been acting since she was what? Eight? Surrounded by people with the same false claim to creativity.
I do want to say however that I’m not saying all actors who project an image of rebellion are all fakes because off the top of my head there are people like Johnny Depp who was iconic for his attitude but Johnny was sincere in his ways. He never went out of his way to illusion anarchy for it was something other people pushed on him where as you have Kristen who’s worked hard against a clean cut image. To me that doesn’t show someone who couldn’t care less what others think.
I wouldn’t want to make assumptions about her life for I don’t know what she’s been through so bear in mind if you read this that is just my opinion. She seems to me someone that’s led a fairly cushy life. I’m sure she’s had up’s and downs like every single other human being on this planet but given my earlier comment on her being a drama queen and taking into account the people she grew up around, she seems to have deluded herself that she’s very emotionally mature and I don’t believe she is at all. I feel petty in saying she annoys me because if I take into account all the aspects I have mentioned then I have to admit her delusions aren’t wholly down to her but it’s she that carries them and projects them so…oh well she wont read this anyway so maybe this is my messed up way of venting, ha!

#65 Leah on 01.03.10 at 1:55 am

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but if you have nothing nice to say then stfu!

Kristen Stewart is an amazing actress. If she wasn’t, she wouldn’t have landed so many roles. She did magnificent in SPEAK, INTO THE WILD, THE SAFETY OF OBJECTS, IN THE LAND OF WOMAN & is doing great in the Twilight saga movies.

She’s her own person, and she doesn’t let fame change her. She dress’s, looks, says, and does whatever she wants, & she’s not gonna change so people like you will approve of her. She’s always been the way she is now.. so why change?

It’s true that fame comes with success, but she doesn’t owe you anything!

I LOVE Kristen Stewart & everything she stands for & I couldn’t imagine anyone else playing Bella!

#66 twilightbooksfan on 01.03.10 at 7:19 am

she takes her self too seriosly. behaving like she is Too Deep and nobody understands her.
she an idiot!!. I havent heard her say something coherent in her intire life.
she is just a spoiled emo. Cant act to save her life. her fans like her because they say she´s Real and makes mistakes. uffffff Really?? you think she diserves fame and fortune for That? Please

I dont hate HER. there are a lot of untelented actors out there.
I hate her attitude. she goes around pretending to be something different. the people that say she is Real… I dont know what you´re looking at. this girl is SO FAKE. everything about her screams “identity crises” .

uffff I wish they would start over from scratch. with different actors. and different everything. :(

#67 ahhhh on 01.04.10 at 9:08 am

leah. you have a very poor imagination if you think she was great as Bella.

and you say that everyone is entitled to their opinions… unless they think something Bad about the “actress” you like??? haha thats fair!!

I saw all those movies you think she was “magnificent” in. ¿¿?? same as be4. you dont know what acting is.

I cant act. as I cant paint. that doesnt mean I cant distinguish good from bad. this girls has NO talent.
If you think she has then… I do too!!! and all the people I know.

when you say: “if she wasn’t a good actress, she wouldn’t have landed so many roles…”
mmm acording to that statement you think jesica alba, linsey lohan and megan fox are Great actresses too.

lets not forget Miley Cyrus! she must be REALLY GOOD!!

#68 Nina on 01.04.10 at 5:21 pm

I can’t say i hate her, ’cause i really don’t know her. And i know how it is when people are being judgemental even if they don’t know you.

I can’t say i love her, yet again, because i don’t know her. But eather way she’s out there making out with Rob, making a lot of money (A LOT!) and i’m pretty sure she’s enjoying her life more then any of us, writing this crap. Hah.

#69 twilifan on 01.06.10 at 9:45 am

i like kristena stewart i use to be jelous of her but now i have got over it+ she is pretty
so stop bringing her down CAUSE YOUR JUST BIG FAT JELOUS BULLIES

#70 OLIWIU on 01.06.10 at 4:43 pm

CHA

#71 Alicia on 01.13.10 at 4:31 am

Actually, it’s Stephanie Meyer who instructed Kristen Stewart to act that way, so it’s not her fault that she acted such a sucky Bella in Twilight. You should blame Meyer if you don’t like the character.

And Robert P is NOT hot at all in New moon, his body is sooooo urghhh…Besides, his photos in real life look suck too, especially the photos of him with beard on, looks like a monkey :( But Jacob is TOTALLY GORGEOUS : rocking body, beautiful face, beautiful hair!!! Luvvv him!!

#72 SarAh on 01.13.10 at 7:33 am

kristen stewart is ugly, she has a terrible voice, and the fact that she thinks shes irresistible and seductive makes her a jerk and a show off!
& for gods sake kristen PLEASE dont wear ur ugly converse becoz they suck.
oh and if u think ur fans are retarded then go diiiiiie!

#73 Heidi Cullen on 01.19.10 at 8:59 pm

Kristen Stewart is a horrible actress she can’t act she acts as if she’s bored they should replace her. If it weren’t for the rest of the cast, Taylor lautner and Rob Pattinson this movie would be a faliure for all Twi Book Fans. Because Bella in the book is Awesome. Kristen Stewart is UGLY. The best actor in the Twilight movies is Taylor lautner

#74 Rayna on 01.22.10 at 10:50 am

I think you are a bunch of whiners. The Twilight saga is awesome, and so are the movies. I love Kristen Stewart! Kristen obviously is a good actress otherwise they wouldn’t have casted her in the movies. In the dvd they said that in the ballet studio scene Kristen exceeded their expectations and delivered the scene very well, as well as the rest of the movie. (This isn’t the exact words they used, but it’s pretty close) It’s fine if you don’t like the way she portrayed Bella but don’t hate her for it because the director and everyone else, including Stephenie Meyer, thought she did an incredible job. On a different note, I think it’s weird that this article say’s that Kristen and Rob aren’t dating, when all the magazines and stuff said they were. Or atleast thats the impression I got from them. The pictures certainly made it look like they were together. So weird that they aren’t. lol

#75 Rayna on 01.22.10 at 11:11 am

#67 ahhhh you are an idiot. Who do you think you are? lol They are opinions, and everyone’s going to have one. They aren’t right or wrong, that’s what makes them opinions. You are free to think she can’t act, but when someone disagrees with you, what right do you have to tell them that they don’t know good acting. You are being a hypocrite.

#76 SarAh on 01.23.10 at 10:49 pm

i agree with Rayna ^

#77 Cullen Family on 03.01.10 at 6:00 am

Don’t just complain about Kristen Stewart, DO SOMETHING
Source admits Summit is looking for reason to REPLACE Kristen Stewart!!!!

Vote NOW
It is NOT too late as source confirms Breaking Dawn will be 2 movies.

******************************************
*******************************************
*********FORWARD 2 EVERYONE*************
*********FORWARD 2 EVERYONE***************

#78 EM on 03.02.10 at 4:47 pm

Unfortunately it’s too late now for petitions to replace KS as Bella.I just want the whole Twilight saga to be over and done with already and I don’t want her pictures
showed into my face on every magazine cover and every damn website.

#79 sam on 03.31.10 at 3:32 am

i hate her soooooooooooooooooooooo much she is such a b******* the bigest bitch in the world shes only got the part becsue of her anooying dad and shes ugly cow she should go and hung her self and the world would be a better place I REALLY HOPE U READ THIS KRISTAN YOU BITCH FOR HELLL

#80 Aishly on 05.23.10 at 4:23 am

honestly … i like the girl
she smokes..SO WHAT, it doesnt make her evil it makes her like every other star in hollywood. she seems to be herself and makes no apologies for it i really dont get why people hate her.. i think shes sweet and so she has a bitchface when cameras are up in her face, tbh im a teenager and i would have a bitchface on too.you all say shes whiney and blaaa blaa blaa, she said she wanted to be an actress and ACT not be a show pony and get snapped going home after a crappy day, ive never liked paps so i dont see why everyone is on their side.
noo one ever mentions the interviews where she actaully is articulate or the fact she IS getting better at this..eg jimmy fallon, jimmy kimmel, oprah (even though oprah was soo patronising) she seems pretty normal to me and so what she had black hair ..it was for a movie role..hellooo joan jett? the runaways..siigh i give up, i feel sad people actually go out to despise people they don’t know.. iand unlike you sam i hope she doesnt read this..poor chic its sad how people hate her for 1 stinking movie role jeez.

#81 Jazmina on 06.05.10 at 7:51 am

I hate her for her fake “deep” attitude, her callous behavior and her straight-up rude, obnoxious personality. She’s not funny, and she attempts to sound so much smarter than she is. She can’t act, but the worst part is she’s an awful human being who just doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

#82 Lisa on 06.08.10 at 1:36 pm

i hate kristen stewart.. she need to back the hell up.. and stay off of rob.. he too sexy for her.. i would beat the crap out of her.. i would be the next chris brown. kristen stewart is dumb and stupid .. i agree with all u guys who dont like kristen stewart bad acting and stink ass attitude.. ty

#83 Romantic Fool on 06.08.10 at 2:33 pm

ok guys forget about the crap i said in the beginning. KS is stupid and i cant believe she called her fans retarted..

#84 Romantic Fool on 06.08.10 at 2:34 pm

I totally agree with all of you KS is bad actress she sucks and im obsesses with RPatz.

#85 Romantic Fool on 06.08.10 at 2:35 pm

Im obsesses with rPatz.. srry for what i said #16 i totally agree with u. .. Love Rob.. hes so hot.

#86 kateb on 06.08.10 at 3:59 pm

Lisa, comparing yourself to a woman beater is never cool. Say what you will and like who you want, but wanting to be an abuser is just not right.

#87 Lisa on 06.09.10 at 10:17 am

i wasnt the only won who said something like that about kirsten KATeb..

#88 Maria Love on 06.09.10 at 10:19 am

WOW LOOOL… seems like kirstens life is pretty messed up… ive read every comment.. to funny.. xD

#89 Lisa on 06.09.10 at 10:21 am

Its not like i really would abuse her kateb.. -_- and im not an abuser.. i just really hate her so i said that. Ik it was wrong to say now but i didnt really care at the time.

#90 lisa on 06.10.10 at 2:02 am

ok maybe what i said before may have been to much but i still hate her for other reasons. But ive just watched twilight and she no THAT bad of an actor.. but some parts wasnt to good..

#91 Tanisha on 06.10.10 at 2:03 am

yeah.. wow

#92 Romantic Foodd on 06.10.10 at 2:07 am

for #83, 84, and 85.. sry romantic food is suppose to be romantic food.. ( my comments ) I just liked the name so i was gonna change the last name just so it be diff.. we r not the same ppl. i made type error.. (ps not really obzessed with rpatz.. he stil hot tho.. )
( do not reply to this comment -_- )

#93 kateb on 06.10.10 at 3:01 am

I know you wouldn’t Lisa. And I know a lot of people really hate Kristen Stewart and have talked about punching her, pulling her hair out, etc. And I don’t think that’s right either. It just shocked me to hear another girl compare herself to a very public, high-profile person who has very publicly abused a woman. I wasn’t trying to be harsh on you, just to remind you, and all the other people who left comments such as yours, that words mean something and we must be careful when we choose them. That’s all. I hope there are no hard feelings and people like you are just the kind of visitors we want at this site – because you’re so passionate about the things you care about!

#94 Shanese on 06.10.10 at 1:47 pm

Interesting comments.. read all.. hmm.. wow… yh… i dont think she act that bad.. but every one has their own opinion..

#95 Serena on 06.25.10 at 7:44 am

I don’t like Kristen Stewart, She is really weird! And Definitely becoming so arrogant because of her role in twilight.

#96 geneva on 06.28.10 at 6:55 am

Hey. If you hate Kristen Stewart then watch this, it’s just for you:
I hope this shows you that there is no need to go around hating people you don’t know personally on lame blogs. Have a great life.
xoxo geneva<3kristen

#97 mei on 07.02.10 at 10:35 am

i don’t hate her, but she isnt what i thought bella shouldve been, and she didn’t talk much in twilight, and blinked uncontrollably (sarcasm). shes cool and all, but i dont like how everyone thinks shes the perfect actress for all these new movies (like girl with the dragon tattoo)

#98 Arctic on 07.04.10 at 3:46 am

She’s dumb, ugly, and very boring. She can’t speak a coherent sentence, even when given a script. She really, really can’t act at all. What a shame on us to make her famous and rich. Shame on us all!

#99 Krystal on 07.04.10 at 2:50 pm

I see all these girls on here saying how they either love Kristin Stewart or hate her but in all actuality they don’t know her! like i mean yea there was a lot of detail missing from the movies that are in the books but come on not all movies can be as long as the lord of the rings so get over it already, and it doesn’t matter if she’s dating rob because it’s none of your freakin business!! It’s their life if they decide that they wanna get married and have kids that is their choice. Oh and I’d just like to say that if i were her and read what my supposed fans were saying about me I’d call them retarded to but all i see is a bunch of immature girls who don’t have a life.

#100 catherine on 07.20.10 at 5:59 am

I HATE KRISTEN STEWART
her pictures should be burnt and everyone should make voodoo dolls.
I am thinking of buying a dart board and sticking her and Gaylor Lautners pics on it.
She can go burn in hell, or at least breed / go out with someone who isnt good looking!

#101 UndergroundActingCritic on 09.02.10 at 5:07 pm

I don’t think Kristen or Robert portray the characters in the book. They are both wrong for the part. Everyone in the twilight movie is all wrong, except for alice, emmette, carlisle and Charlie(even though he doesn’t have curly hair) The other characters like Jacobs friends and whoever else…didn’t really matter because it’s not like they had huge parts like the did in the book. Esme is kind of ugly and looks 35+ Roselie is too thick and not as beautiful as she is described in the book. Jasper was not how I pictured him at all. He looks too much like a california boy. Robert looks like he has partial down syndrome half the time, considering his face looks flat at certain angles. Kristen stewart, I can’t stop staring at her two big front teeth and how she moves her mouth like she popping her jaw. She is the exact same way in all her movies. I give her props on Cake eaters..she wasn’t so “I’m kristen, I’m annoyed by everyone and everything” She’s too frail looking like she doesn’t eat right. She doesn’t show emotion like the book character bella. Bella cried and complained a lot in the books. Which was kind of annoying as well but I rather of seen that then watch a boring girl with hardly any emotion the whole time. I did enjoy the books though. Also Jacob was by far the worst looking one. I mean… Jacob is suppose to end up being this huge huge huge atleast 7ft in new moon. He’s too short and he could of atleast grew out some facial hair or something to look older. He did infact looked beyond his years in the book. More like 25 ish rather than a 16 or 17 year old by new moon. Okay that is I wish to say. I did like twilight, I just tried to picture the characters as they were in the book. The movie was just a small treat for the people who can’t read or don’t want to read. It gave them the gist of what the book was about. haha! You guys should read some Gena Showalter books. Add me on facebook or myspace. http://www.myspace.com/andreaautobot7

#102 Miriam on 10.10.10 at 4:53 am

I hate Kristen so much. In Germany, nobody likes her. Everybody think she´s just boring and stupid and a bad actress. Nobody likes her and she´s biting on her lips the whole time. There are so much better stars than Kristen Stewart!

#103 harpreet on 11.26.10 at 10:31 pm

i agree with taniysha. i hate kristen stewert

#104 robsessedbaby on 02.01.11 at 9:56 am

personally the girl is your average girl obviously shes a major star now, but who would have known her really without twilight. the worst thing about twilight is kristen steward, she never smiles, never seems grateful for the fame she has received, and that really annoys me, she fits the look description of bella, but has no personality i hate her

#105 i love eclipse on 05.29.11 at 8:23 am

i think …………………….. personally just leave her alone!!!! kristen looks sweet maybe she called her fans retarted bc of the paparatzi and people who camp out outside just to get eclipse dvds it is kind of stupid to camp out and also she smokes ive heard of that does it occur to u she is stressed out just a teenager yes she shouldnt i no i would never smoke but she is a human i think she is very good in the twilight saga AND in the books it specifically says she is not good at showing her emotions…………duhhhhh and for the people who love edward i do to and i personally also think that her ex bf or her bf is ugly michael something her hair cut ………..for a movie jeez u guys act like u are perfect ……….she is JUST a human that happened to b talented in acting so wat if she cant sing some people cant i bet 1 out of everyone who commented would b a star bc of singing or acting ……………………………….. give her a break and maybe she will not seem like a female dog to u O K jeeeeeezzzzzzzzz NOBODY IS PERFECT

#106 ThatGirl on 06.24.11 at 4:47 pm

God, I hate her.
She ruined twilight, ruined it.
She is probably the most obnoxious, boring, annoying, ungrateful actress I have ever heard of in my life. And I love how she ‘acts’ with that same bored expression.

#107 maris on 08.11.11 at 2:12 am

cant she at least make a fucking affort to smile, god she is such a bitch can she get even get more uglier? she is the number one ugliest untalented actress in the history od the hollywood an celebrities, i swear if i saw her ugly face in reality i would faint of horror

#108 max on 08.18.11 at 6:44 am

dear haters , shut the fuck up cause you don’t know anything about her personalty 2 : she never smile ? sorry guys no one smile in twilight films even Edward and Jacob, she a terrible actress : 30 won 17 nominated + mentioned in Oscar 2012 3: she had the chance to date rob : you’ll date rob in your dreams and actually they are madly in love with each other 4: she is ugly : this is why she is at #6 the sexiest women in the world .
6 :she ungrateful: she thanks the fans first every time she got an award 7:she is so hated ? over 5,000,000 fan and people vote for her & she is the role model of 1,000,000 girl just on Facebook.. 8:she cant act ? why she has worked with the oscar winners like robert de niro ,jody foster,melissa leo , Sean Penn + charlize Theron and they had admitted that Kristen is one of the best actresses of this generation 9: she smoke ? ok Robert pattinson smoke too why you don’t hate him ?
he smells and Kristen doesn’t why you dont hate him ?
10: she is so awkward thats the most stupid reason ever my sister is more awkward than her should i hate my sis ? 11: she ruined twilight / woow this is the most stupid thing ever she does what the directors and Stephanie Meyer want , Stephanie says she did an amazing job in twilight !!!!!!! Kristen is one of the top 10 reasons that people become obsessed about twilight . i have noticed that 99% of her haters are girls not boys cause actually guys love Kristen and im one of them :) life is too short you shouldn’t waste you time by hating on someone you never know. notice : rob has admitted she is so perfect , How jealousy can blind women !!!

#109 Karyn on 11.29.11 at 4:31 am

i hate her cuz i wanna kiss robby

#110 Elphie on 01.16.12 at 6:45 pm

Alright first of all I hate her as Bella! She’s terrible at the role and shows no emotion. Second of all that eye of hers bugs the heck out of me! Every single time I look at it I’m like: “HEY YOU HAVE ALL THAT MONEY…GO GET YOU EYE FIXED FOR THE NEXT MOVIE!” I know no one is perfect and I know that she is a human being and has feelings…but I don’t think she is in the right career. At least show some feeling! She literally looks retarded and before I get flamed for this I am NOT making fun of retarded people, I have a down-syndrome friend that is a girl; All I am saying is that she only shows anger and whatever the heck that second emotion she has. And FYI “i love eclipse” int he book it does say she has trouble showing her emotions but the Bella in the book at least HAS emotions and is not looking like a robot! Twilight the movie was horrible and it’s not all of Kristin Stewart’s fault, not by a long shot! It was that horrible director Cathrine Hardwick or whatever and that idiotic screen writer Melissa Rosenburg I believe those were their names…give or take a few spelling mistakes. But overall Kristin Stewart is a horrible actress in my book (not that my book really matters) but a decent human being in the long run unless proven otherwise. I’ll still keep an open mind but that eye problem will always be a thorn in my side…

#111 Renota Johns on 08.08.12 at 11:22 am

I don’t hate Kristen but I don’t like her. My reason is the lies she told. The acting so in love that fooled is all. She kept it going for three years. Letting us get wrapped up in, this fairy tell couple. That didn’t really exist. Then haer acting sucks. She could method act taking own the character as if it really was her. But the emotions and feelings of that character was empty. Millions were made not only at the threatre, but dvd’s and cd’s, and merchandise from clothing to jewerly. All base on a lie. What about all the money spent on Conventions to see them not the whole cast. But Edward and Bella really Robert and Kristen. Wasted time and money. Now that’s enough to hate her for. Young girls only wish they could find someone handsome and totally devoted to them. Constantly uplifting you in everything you, do. What a boost to your ego. But Kristen threw it all away and hurt a woman and her two children in the process. So if her career falls flat. Good actions have consequences.

#112 Lena on 08.13.12 at 5:29 pm

Did it ever occur to any of you that the director of twilight wanted her to act that way? If they felt that she wasn’t doing a good enough acting job they would have fired her. As for the way she carries herself who cares. She has her own style, either you like it or you don’t. Who cares that she smokes? It’s her choice why should that affect whether you hate her or not? Why do you even bother wasting your time bashing her all the time? If you don’t like her then don’t acknowledge her existence. It’s that simple.