Brad and Angie Inappropriately Declare their Love

bradAnd how else would this couple do anything? They are inappropriate in everything they do! Everyone is talking about how great Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie looked at the Critic’s Choice Awards on Thursday and how in love they looked. Aw, it’s always nice when homewreckers find their happy ending. And while this may seem all fine and good, there’s more to this story than meets the eye as Brad reportedly took things too far. From Celebitchy,

“Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt couldn’t keep their hands of each other at the Critics Choice Awards last night in Santa Monica, according to eyewitnesses.

The couple seemed to be making the most of their night out as a couple – acting like teenagers, while their six children were tucked up in bed back home.

A fellow attendee told Usmagazine.com they were “kissing and looking lovingly at each other” throughout the night.

“At one point, Brad had his hand all the way up Angelina’s dress!” the source adds.”

Oh please. This is definitely something that you would see teenagers doing and in case Brad and Angelina didn’t notice – they’re not teenagers! It’s rude, it’s inappropriate, and although we may all be forced to watch their brood at home grow, we should not be forced to watch how all those babies get made! This is just gross behavior but considering who it’s coming from, it’s not all that surprising. Meanwhile, Brad wants everyone to know that he is not actually a homewrecker. He claims that because he was still filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith after he and Jennifer Aniston broke up, that the two relationships did not cross over each other. Can I just say BULL****?!?! From Daily Blabber,

“Brad Pitt continues to insist that Angelina Jolie was not the reason that his and Jennifer Aniston’s marriage hit the skids.

“What people don’t understand is that we filmed for a year,” the actor says of Brangelina’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith. “We were still filming after Jen and I split up.”

“Even then it doesn’t mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn’t,” he says in the new issue of W. “I’m very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful. [The film] will mean something to our kids. It will, that’s all.”

Why Brad keeps trying to fool us into thinking that he’s an innocent in all of this I don’t understand but I do think it’s definitely a case of ‘thou who doth protest too much.’ Even if they were still filming and Brad and Angie hadn’t officially hooked up just yet, there’s still the emotional issue of the affair that usually happens long before anything physical does. You cheated, Brad and unfortunately, the world was there to watch. You can’t go back and change things now so I guess you’ll just have to suck it up and accept the fact that although the entire world once loved you, your actions have proved what kind of person you are and some people just don’t like it!

#1 get a life on 01.12.09 at 1:16 pm

To the writer:
Why do you think you sit at home ranting about two people you obviously don’t know personally? If they are so unlovable; why waste your time?

Secondly,
As for your comment about an emotional affair..People fall in and out of love all the time. You can’t choose who you fall in love with. Yes it is unfortunate that Brad Pitt was married when he fell in love with someone else. But it would be more unfortunate if he had decided to stay with Jennifer Aniston while he’s in love with someone else. It’s more unfair to her than to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. At least now, she’s free to meet another man who will love her the way a husband should love his wife.

To end my own little rant: I feel quite sad that I can’t seem to walk away from these pathetic articles. But it really annoys me when I accidentally click on these websites looking for something else. There’s enough clutter on the world wide web..don’t add any more junk.

#2 Shana on 01.14.09 at 4:50 am

I think the writer is simply reporting facts and putting his/her own take on it. Whats wrong with that? Besides you don’t know them personaly and look at how much you had to say about them.

By the way if you ‘accidentally’ clicked on this website and you think it’s junk then why did you waste your time reading it? And even more perplexing why did you waste your time writing a comment? Seems to me you care a little more about this ‘junk’ than you’d care to admit.

#3 NOT A BRANGELINA FAN on 01.14.09 at 3:41 pm

Oh yes.. People fall in and out of love every day, LA DI DA.. QUE SERA SERA– BULL@#$%!

I’ve said this before–Brad was just another one of Angelina’s conquests.. she’ll have some other obsession coming next, like always. Right now she’s busy collecting children like dolls, and trying to play the part of Mother Theresa! Are you trying to convince US, you’re a good person, Angelina?.. or YOURSELF!!

#4 miriam on 01.14.09 at 4:14 pm

I read in those magazines that Angie was so upset that Jenn said she was uncool and Brad had to call and “tell her off”. Is Angie just out there or what? OF COURSE it was uncool what you did, ya freak!!! Jenn sugar coated that because uncool is not the word I would have used. I am just so thrilled that Jenn’s movie is #1 and I LOVED when Kate Winslet when thanking all the other nominees and she forgot Angie’s name calling her “THE OTHER ONE”. I hope Jenn was listening.!!:)

#5 Joyce on 02.27.09 at 7:19 am

I think Brad and Angie ho are pathetic. he looks so miserable now and that is what he gets. People do fall in and out of love but marriage should mean something. It should mean commitment to Brad and hands off to Angelina. She knew what she was doing. That is why she poured out those babies fast to try and trap him. She makes sure that she goes where he is on set and that they are always together because she knows what goes around comes around. But she’ll get it back. Because that is karma!

#6 Krystalklear on 05.13.09 at 7:11 pm

I dont know why we all give a crap what the celebs are doing … its not like it doesnt happen in everyday life! I think there is a lot of jealousy out there over Angelina! I think she is absolutely an amazing woman, and brad is also an amazing man! I think they have a beautiful family and whether or not Angie is collecting dolls … she is certainly giving those children a better life, excuse me, an absolutely fantastic life … compared to what they would have … even if they are raised mostly by nannies. Um hello we in the regular world see women doing that now more than ever … doesnt make it right but its reality! Quit bad mouthing people you dont know … learn to be happy … people that have nothing better to do than complain about others are usually pretty miserable themselves. And so everyone knows I was looking exactly for these articles … I wanted to see if what I had heard was true. I really hope they stay together … I think they are a beautiful couple and have so many beautiful children that would benefit from their staying together!!! Karma does find its way back to everyone who doesnt make right their wrongs. I think they are doing just that. I think you that are bad mouthing angry people ought to be worried about the Karma thats going to come back on you!
Your welcome …. lets work to make the world a better place … be an example … not a Bunch of Bi***s!!!

#7 ANGELIQUE on 08.11.09 at 10:41 am

KRYSTALKLEAR, OR WHOEVER YOU CLAIM TO BE, JUST TURN AROUND AND GIVE SHE DEVIL BACK THE PAPER THAT YOUR COMMENT WAS WRITTEN ON AND TELL HER(IT) THAT IT DID’NT WORK! SHE IS SO TRANSPARENT! AND IF THIS IS TRULEY A REAL COMMENT AND NOT A PAID ADVERTISEMENT…YOU NEED TO SEEK MEDICAL HELP! ANGELINA JOLIE IS A WHORE BY HER OWN ADMISSION!

#8 Windyone on 10.16.09 at 11:07 pm

What was that saying? Oh I remember, he who is without sin………