The Two Coreys Bring More Drama to the Set

There’s been something about Corey Feldman and Corey Haim that has just really irritated me ever since they have tried to make their big comeback. Last night’s season premiere cleared it up for me. They are so intense in everything that they say and do that it’s hard to draw the line of where they are being real people and where they are being dramatic just for the sake of it. There’s no doubt that they both got into some pretty serious stuff when it came out that they had both been molested as children. The Post Chronicle quotes from last night’s show,

“Haim berates Feldman for standing by while an unnamed man interfered with him.

In the fiery episode, he says, “You let me get f**cked around in my life. Raped, so to speak, when I was 14 and a half, by a guy you still hang out with.

“What did you think when you saw that s**t going on with me?”

Feldman replies, “I was being molested at the same time by someone else. What did you do?”

This evolves into a discussion of why they can’t talk to each other about it and perhaps that it’s because one of them is always sleeping at the time. It sounds confusing because it kind of was. While these are serious issues of the most extreme kind, the drama injected into all of it wasn’t helping matters. Haim challenges Feldman to “be here” and “get real right now” while insisting that he (Haim) is “as real as it gets.” However, it’s interesting to see that Haim is actually the one that gets up and walks away saying that it’s too hard to be friends with Feldman and so, he’s calling it quits. The drama is sure to continue as the season drags on and hopefully these two will find a way to work it out in their own lives. This is serious, life-damaging stuff and although I don’t particularily care what happens in the show, it’s important for them to face their issues.

#1 Liz on 06.30.08 at 5:19 am

I was actually very impressed by how “real” the Coreys were willing to get. Child abuse is a serious issue and it took alot of guts to discuss it in a public way. It seems as though both Coreys, especially Haim are struggling with alot of pain. I for one hope they find a way to deal with it. I would like to see both Coreys (especially Haim) make a comeback. They deserve a second chance.

#2 Brea on 07.13.08 at 11:18 pm

I am recording every episode. I loved these guys back in the day – especially Haim. What a cutie. I LOVED him in Lucas. They were both good in the reality show but Feldman’s wife is gross. A “But a Face” if I ever saw one. Everything but a face… Nothing at all to envy Haim. You can do MUCH better.

#3 Lisa Burton on 07.17.08 at 6:36 pm

There is nothing wrong with Corey having liposuction! I think that is perfectly fine for anyone to have a surgical procedure, if they need it. I just read that he had it performed by his plastic surgery friend Dr. Jeffrey Hoefflin, and they’ll be interviewing together on T.V. I think I heard they grew up together.

#4 Hi future Wife on 07.27.08 at 8:10 pm

Look, I don’t care if he is famous or will ever do a movie again, or even if he has money….He is my soulmate and i want to have his children!! I grew up around both Corey’s, and liked their moves, and to be honest, I didn’t even know what happened to him…..so yeah, seeing him on this reality show….makes me love him!!! Everything he says, how he says it, how he smiles…just makes me want to hug him..(ok maybe more than hug)
He looks great and we would look perfect together…our children will be beautiful, with our gorgeous eyes, and my curly hair…..Now if I can only find him to get a date with him, we can pursue our love!!! He will fall in love with me, I know that for sure. He will be a good dad and a great husband…better than feldman!!! Corey, I will be waiting for you!!!! The love you have been looking for has been here the whole time!!! I will love you for you!!!!!!!!!!
C~

#5 Jen on 07.29.08 at 3:46 am

Wow!!! I didn’t know they had internet access in the psychiatric wards.

#6 Brea on 07.30.08 at 1:07 pm

Wow – Future Wife… What a FREAK! Get some help FFS!

#7 Christa on 08.11.08 at 8:44 am

I have been watching the two Coreys for a month now on A&E. I loved the Two coreys!! Growing up I watched a lot of their movies. I had no idea how troubled both of their lives have been. Feldman seems to care about Haim a lot I think even though Haim wants nothing to do with Feldman they will always have an inseperable bond. My heart goes out to Corey Haim he is struggling with so much pain, anger, and addiction. But I believe if he dealt with these things he could do anything!!! So anyway both Coreys are in my prayers!!