Angelina Shows True Colors With No-Show

jen.jpgI guess stealing her husband wasn’t enough. Now, Angelina Jolie has snubbed Jennifer Aniston at the Night Before party being held at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday. US Weekly says about Jennifer,

“She thought it was the “perfect chance” encounter for closure. She said the stress of having to avoid them was more painful than seeing them.”

So, what was the problem? Was Angelina so sick that she couldn’t attend? She does have all those nurses and servants catering to her every whim at home due to pregnancy problems. Apparently, that wasn’t the case either since she had just been seen with Brad at the Film Independent’s Spirit Awards showcasing her bump to tell the world just how much better they are than everyone else.

Us Weekly calls this a

“power move”

but is it really? I don’t think so. I think it’s a case of Angelina being chicken, however hard she tries to show herself to the world as a cool, calm, confident woman. Puh-leaze! Angelina and Brad truly make me sick and I feel bad for Jennifer that she got caught up in this terrible situation. Why is everyone so quick to jump to Angelina’s side of this divorce war?

Power move! Give me a break!

#1 Karen on 02.28.08 at 4:46 am

I agree with you totally. Thank you for saying it out loud.

#2 Brenda on 02.28.08 at 8:10 am

Who cares about Jenninfer Aniston? Really. We love Brad and Angelina and wish them all the happiness in the world!

#3 YoYo on 03.05.08 at 4:57 pm

“who cares about jennifer?” lol are you that stupid?…she is now more popular than the whore couple,she is the best-selling face in the entertainment industry and people sympathize with her over that whore…and besides brad and ANG was filled with problems before she got the twins

#4 agreed on 03.05.08 at 4:59 pm

“who cares about jennifer?” lol are you that stupid?…she is now more popular than the couple,she is the best-selling face in the entertainment industry and people sympathize with her over Angelina…and besides brad and ANG was filled with problems before she got the twins

I %100 agree

#5 ana on 03.09.08 at 4:03 pm

who the hell would take angelina’s side? I absolutely adore brad pitt but I’m on jen’s side, angie is a skanky whore.

#6 paulette on 07.22.08 at 9:54 am

HO HO HO HO HO HO Angie be a HO……..Where did she get those man hands….and her veins in her arms are huge…..LOL As far as Jen goes she is better off without nasty Brad and his HO….Go kiss angies a** brad….we all know she leads you around by your ba**s…lol oops, forgot ,you dont have any….