Colin Farrel And Ewan McGregor: Lovers!

pa65810_175×175.jpgThe newest, cutest couple in Hollywood is Colin Farrel and Ewan McGregor. At least that’s what they’re saying, according to Metro:

“”Me and Colin Farrell lovers? Yes. You heard it here first. Friends, lovers, all of those things,” a deadpan Ewan told us on the red carpet premiere of their film, Cassandra’s Dream, in Toronto.

The story was then ‘confirmed’ by Colin, who walked up behind him, grinning: “We’re lovers, but only physically. No movies, no dinners, or long meaningful conversations caring about how the other person is doing in their lives.”

The 31-year-old Irishman added: “We just like to make love every now and then. Once a year is going to be the deal, like Woody Allen makes his films.

“We’re going to make love once a year. He does look well, doesn’t he? Very dapper. It’s the accent as well that gets me.”

Ewan added that they planned to hang out together tonight.

“I’m going to watch a film with people who like to watch films. Then Colin and I are going to go crazy!” he quipped.”

Well… okay. So they aren’t really a couple, they’re more like occasional f**k buddies. Ewan and Colin never struck me as the kind of actors who just like to run off and have a wild gay fling once in a while, but on the other hand, they’re practical and cool about it. I love the attitude they have between them; a very fun, casual way of saying “let’s go home and make whoopee!” But only once a year? Sure, guys…

#1 aydan yurdakul on 10.02.07 at 9:37 pm

ı love you colın

#2 jose on 11.24.07 at 6:45 pm

Collin you are my favorite, U are the best. I love U.

#3 annabelle on 04.18.08 at 1:55 pm

HELLO PEOPLE OUT THERE EWAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOT
I LOVE YOU EWAN MCGREGOR I LOVE THAT COLLIN AND EWAN MAKE JOKES LIKE THAT IT MAKES ME LAUGH .

#4 Nadia on 05.18.08 at 6:56 pm

I really admire Ewan Mcgregor as an actor and as a man. He is such an interesting person. Also very handsome. I like it that both he and Colin can joke with the media. They don’t take themselves too seriously.

#5 annabelle on 06.30.08 at 8:46 pm

hello again i think everything is so crazy that people say that ewan is gay ewan is a joker hes happily married with children so people shut up and stop saying he’ s gfay because he is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 live on 08.01.08 at 8:14 pm

It doesn’t matter if he or she or they are marriend with children….they can still have sex with the same sex…duh! that would make them bisexual my friend, not gay! and besides who cares who is f*cking who as long as they/we are all happy with it!!!!