Jamie Lynn Spears; Knocked Up At 16

Sisters

A new, and disturbing headline from National Enquirer: Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney Spears‘ sixteen year old little sister, is pregnant. Her and her nineteen year old boyfriend, Casey Aldridge have been sexually active, and were spied apartment hunting in Valencia, California. Of all the useless parents out there, Lynne Spears has to be among the worst. Obviously, just look at Britney. I can’t help but wonder what Lynne Spears‘ parental philosophies are.

I can’t help but wonder what Lynne Spears’ parental philosophies are.

Her sixteen-year-old daughter is rumoured to be pregnant, and wants to move out with a nineteen-year-old. That should be a red flag for any mother. The whole family needs serious therapy. Supposedly Lynne Spears ordered Britney to stay away from Jamie Lynn, in June of 2007, after Britney tried to take her underage sister out with her, but I’m thinking it was too little, way too late.

#1 Bea on 07.27.07 at 8:14 pm

Is this for real??

#2 erin on 07.29.07 at 5:53 pm

yeah!! she is not it was just a rumor, she had just missed a period and that created these cheap rumors!!

#3 hector on 07.31.07 at 1:49 pm

hi jamie i am hector i from spain look you like me more i love you i don`t know plis mis msn is rot_roby@hotmail.com i miss you plis conctive plis i know but you have ocupated but plis conective
i remeber you from breakfast and dinner and full day real i love you plis talk me
i love you plis talk me

#4 Murcie on 08.02.07 at 12:51 am

She aint pregnant dude read it on google negative test but still shes 16 kinda early if you ask me but he’s 19 and has needs :l he using her dont they know what a damn rubber is.. he whants to be her father just like ferderline take the money and then leave trust me thats whats gonna happen.

#5 Momma on 08.02.07 at 12:38 pm

Doesn’t anyone use proper grammer anymore? Or punctuation? I can barely read some of these replies. Britney isn’t the only trash out there…

#6 dean on 08.02.07 at 4:06 pm

jamie does not have a boyfriend so leve jamie alone because you would have herd it on the news on tv

#7 Murcie on 08.05.07 at 2:01 am

How do you know that she doesnt have a boyfriend?
Casey Aldridge is her boyfriend right? there are allot of pics of them togheter so..

#8 taylor on 08.10.07 at 6:58 am

i am on ur myspace and i think u r a good person and wouldn’t do something like that unless u r really knocked up or someething, but he is what 19 and u 16. i think u can wait a little longer don’t u think

#9 ben on 08.10.07 at 10:13 am

still shes is so f*** up i mean 19 years old!!!!she s cute but id never go out with her she s too priity you can never find a girl who is so pritty and wears that amount of make up and you could live with!

#10 Ender on 09.27.07 at 9:30 am

Hey Jamie I look every day your row!! have you msn ? Zoey + Logen :D

#11 lucy on 11.17.07 at 5:51 am

is jamie lynn spears really knocked up?

#12 scoop on 12.18.07 at 7:31 pm

“Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, has confirmed to OK! Magazine that she is pregnant. Oh. My. God.” — TMZ Staff

#13 Cat on 12.18.07 at 7:50 pm

Great message sent to teens certainly those who look up to Jamie Spears, not that they wouldn’t do it anyway though. Getting pregnant at 16 seems to be the next BIG thing.

#14 whitney on 12.19.07 at 8:02 am

ok get over it everyones not perfect im 16 and i might be pregnant its life people make mistakes dont start hating her just because of this stupid stuff shes going to have a baby and thats that get over it!!!

#15 Cat on 12.19.07 at 10:45 pm

But really can’t people think of better ways to entertain themselves rather than sex

#16 MurcieDeville on 12.22.07 at 5:18 am

Haha, i told yall
She is indeed pragnant and she’s keeping it to.
She sayd it her self, she want to raise her baby in her hometown…

She rich right?
Why didnt she just go out to buy a rubber -.-

Shes stupid thinkin that the kan raise a kid at 16..
She has her 19 year old boy friend but i can garentee that he’s going to leave her..

#17 MurcieDeville on 12.22.07 at 5:19 am

Just read my other comment to ( Murcie )
That dude is gonna end up like ferdenline, take the money and be a celeb without doing anything for it…

Trust me in a couple years.. Britney Spears II

#18 Jackson Riviera on 01.02.08 at 9:23 pm

You guys seriously need to get lives and leave her alone. She has enough stress on her without having to deal with paparazzi and you guys. I agree that maybe having sex at her age was not the best idea but she did it and now she must live with the consequences of her actions. I know that she was supposed to be a role model to young girls but now a days no one can be a positive role model to kids in the celebrity world because all of their faults are being brought out and no matter what all celebrities have some sort of addiction or bad habit that makes them a horrible role model. What ever happened to parents and teachers being role models to kids? Oh that’s right kids today have gotten all caught up in television and the internet. I, however, am one of the few that wishes her the best of luck with her future because I would hate for her to have to deal with a miscarriage as myself had to do at 19. And by the way at least Federline is a better parent then Britney. Not saying is a good parent by any means but he is doing a better job then Britney could ever hope to do. With saying that I leave you with some words of wisdom: Let the man above judge her because it is NOT my place or YOURS to do so. Let her be!

#19 Cat on 01.12.08 at 5:38 pm

This was not mistake, she knows what happens if you go sleeping around with older men. It was plain stupid, some people just don’t think. I feel sorry more for the child and when it searches its name up on google and sees how many people want Jamie Spears to abort it.

#20 PINKEY on 01.27.08 at 6:00 am

WHO CARES SHE CAN DO WAT EVER SHE WANT TO DO ITS HER LIFE AND SHE CAN HAVE SEX WHEN SHE WANT I AM 14 MY MOM DONT TELL ME WHEN I CAN HAVE SEX….

#21 Cat on 01.27.08 at 8:22 pm

Well whoop ti-doo for you.