10. Do you remember Brandy? You know … -sings a little- “The boy is mine…”? R&B hotty from the 90′s? Well, once upon a time, an ex-beau called her a–… well, a not so very nice name. Supposedly she found the perfect way to pay him back. Scratching his car. A little weak, don’t you think?
9. The teenage singer, Charlotte Church was furious with her ex-boyfriend, Steven Johnson, in 2004 for hitting her hurt song, Casualty Of Love, back with his own track, It’s All Over, accusing her of cheating. Sound familiar? It’s at number nine, because it’s been done. By better artists.
8. Credit Suisse may not have wanted to bail out Trump Hotel Casino Resorts, Donald Trump‘s broke casino company, but an internet gambling site called Casino Fortune is ready to give up the $400 million that his company needs. Who is promoting and advising on the deal? Mr. Wallis, owner of Casino Fortune has hired Stacie J., a reject from Mr. Trump‘s show, The Apprentice.
7. In May of this year, Rosie flipped out on “The View” with co-host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck. An old friend of Rosie O’Donnell, Janette Barber, who used to work on The Rosie O’Donnell Show, figured Rosie was in need of some retribution. So she went into the studios of The View, and drew mustaches on all the photos of Hasselbeck on the wall.
6. Who does Paris Hilton blame for her jail sentence? Could it be… Martians? Liberace? Michael Jackson? Or … her lawyer? Yea… Guess who’s probably getting fired. Poor guy. But her representative says no way. We’ll see.
5. During Ryan Seacrest’s morning radio show, Nick Carter gave an earful about his dating Ashlee Simpson, a vengeful stab in Paris Hilton‘s direction, after she supposedly cheated on him with Chad Michael Murray, who, according to Carter, was cheating Sophia Bush. Drama…
4. Dean McDermott… Tori Spelling’s new husband, has a particularly creative ex-wife. Mary Jo Eustace, after being cheated on with Tori Spelling, the “has been” and “never was”, decided to write a story; “My Husband Left Me For Tori Spelling,” after he came back from doing the Lifetime movie, told his wife, “We’re soul mates. [Tori] She loves me unconditionally . . . I don’t love you any more. And I don’t respect you. I haven’t for a very long time.” Good god. Could that guy be much more of a pig? Read about the slimy sleaze bag in The Other Woman.
3. Number three, is Nick Lachey, ever so sexy even in his sad song about his divorce with Jessica Simpson. The video, “What’s Left Of Me”, in which a Jessica look alike and he watch all of the possession they’ve acquired during their marriage disappear, with the Jessica impersonator disappearing last, is meant to describe the falling apart of their lives.
2. Britney Spears, way back before she starting getting knocked up, used to be Justin Timberlake‘s significant other, for more than four years. Angry at your ex? Write a song about it, and make a video that makes her look like a cheater. Justin did. And it was a hit! Need to retaliate? Write a crappier, less popular song like Britney did:
“Once upon a time there was a little boy who tried so hard to be down.
Playing me publicly, twisting the story, see, made it the talk of the town.”
Then she sings: “Cry me..Cry me…done. Here’s a bridge to walk over it too.”
1. Soo… we’re finally at number one! Who’s the craziest she-b**** of all time? … Well… do you remember TLC? Of course you do. Well, Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes used to date the receiver of the Atlanta Falcons, Andre Rison. And day-um! did those two fight. After one argument, Left Eye tossed all of Andre’s teddy bears into the bathtub, doused them with lighter fluid, and set them on fire! Then, in the early, early hours of June 9th, 1994, (a year after an argument had led to gunplay), the couple had another fight, which ended in throwing punches, and Rison ran from the house. After that, Left Eye Lopes started another fire in the bathtub. But oops! She reflected later, “This wasn’t the same bathtub.”
No duh? The tub melted, and Andre’s house went up in flames. …Eesh. What pissed her off so much? Left Eye had found a box full of sneakers. Andre had apparently bought twenty pairs, she explained later, “and there were no size fours!”
Lisa Lopes, Left Eye, from TLC wins the Best Celebrity Revenge reward! RIP, Wild Child.
Do you have someone you want to get even with?