Dreams can come true: Britney & Justin…

In the words of a wicked good 80′s hair band, Cinderella…”You don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone”.

No, I’m not talking about Britney and K-Fed, I’m talking ’bout Britney & Justin.

I’m sure Britney kicks herself in the ass (if you can actually kick yourself in the ass) every time she thinks about Justin.

Reports are surfacing that Brit has turned to her former flame for support during her break-up with Kevin. A source tells Grazia Magazine, “Justin said Britney has called him crying a number of times about her relationship with Kevin. She has gone through an excruciating time. It’s very sad. She doesn’t want anybody to feel sorry for her or see her as a victim. She has been trying for months to make it work for the sake of her children

Unfortunately, OK Magazine writes up this little quip, squashing any hope of a Brit & Justin reunion:

“She has no illusions about getting back together. He and Cameron Diaz are as solid as ever. Having Justin back as a friend and a shoulder to lean on is all she wants I have no doubt she’ll get that. He’s definitely going to be there for her.”

#1 Maximum Big Surprise on 11.17.06 at 3:48 am

Yeah, right. I don’t believe this crap. Justin has said numerous times how he wants nothing to do with Britney stories anymore and I doubt he has any kind of relationship with her these days.

#2 Samantha on 11.18.06 at 7:49 am

I guess I’m the only retard that wants them back together, huh? Oh well.

#3 Dylan on 12.04.06 at 3:17 pm

I’m retarded too then, because I want them back together as well…I miss the Justin/Britney days.

#4 Veronica on 12.07.06 at 8:52 pm

I’m retard number three then, because I also want them back together…I miss those days.

#5 Sheila Marie D. Titong on 01.21.07 at 8:22 pm

I’m not a retard but I want them back together. Nothing is impossible. If they are meant to be, they will be together. But If they cannot get back together on a personal level. I hope in a professional level, they can be together. I hope JIVE RECORDS can grant our wishes to see them sing a duet. I hope Justin is kind enough to help his old friend, to get back on tracks and try to help her work in her next album.

#6 Daddys girl on 07.08.07 at 6:54 am

I just want justin and britney back together they were amazing together and looked so nice together. When i was younger i loved to see them together and i just want to be able to see them together because justin knows he likes her and britney knows she likes him they should forgive each other and try it again!!

#7 Blonde Barbie on 07.09.07 at 2:10 pm

i dont think brittney and justin suit each other i think she suits kevin bye mwah xoxoxoxo