Look out for Reesenhaal!

What do we know about Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal?

Reese, totally cute, super actress and newly single.

Jake Gyllenhaal, totally cute, super stud and hopefully straight.

Well..I’m just putting this out there…but what do you think about a Reese and Jake romantic relationship..Cute huh?

It could happen folks! Reese & Jake are getting set to film the CIA movie, ‘Rendition’ together. And if we have learned anything from our former favorite co-stars, Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson love CAN be found on the movie set.

I’m telling you folks..there’s a good chance these two could hook up (or at least make out once or twice). Just remember Hollywood Heartbreaker called it.

Source

#1 Maximum Big Surprise on 11.13.06 at 2:09 pm

Ew, what’s with Reese’s yellow teeth??

#2 Julia on 11.13.06 at 2:13 pm

I can totally see it! They really would make a super cute couple. They seem like a good match personality wise too. You’re so good at this CeCe ;)

#3 OHPLEEZE! on 11.13.06 at 3:21 pm

Ridiculous! Anyone can see Reese is really upset that her marriage failed. She has two small children, who will have an ongoing relationship with their father…who is friendly with Jake. She is friendly with Jake.
When a marriage ends, no matter how bad it was, there’s a grieving process. It takes months, if not a year or two to get through it. Jake strikes me as a kind, sweet guy who isn’t so whorish he’d do something like that. It’s too soon. And besides, the movie is about a CIA analyst who is responsible for the torture of her character’s husband. She is pregnant in the movie. So they aren’t playing each other’s love interest. In fact, it sounds like they might be enemies in the movie.

#4 jermaine on 11.14.06 at 2:19 am

they can find love on the set and that would be great..

unlike certain celebrities who had affairs on the set… then divorced…. oh no no… even better…. got knocked up even before the divorce finalized.
what a slut slut slut

#5 not a chance on 11.24.06 at 10:37 am

I really dont think Reese wants another relationship at this point. From what I’ve seen, she is a super nice girl with morals who loves her kids and spoke of marriage as being sacred. I really feel sorry for her.

#6 Tara on 03.06.07 at 3:32 pm

Actually, I think jake is extremely, over whelmingly cute. Jake seems like a GREAT, wonderful (and straight, btw!) guy. Reese seems like the cool girl he would date. Jake deserves to be happy. I wish the best for them! Even if they don’t get together soon, I’d love it see it.