Rumsfeld breaks up with President Bush…

Rumsfeld

Britney & K-Fed: Dunzo and now Rumsfeld resigns…Has Hell Frozen Over?

Read about Rumsfeld’s resignation after the cut:

WASHINGTON – After years of defending his secretary of defense, President Bush on Wednesday announced Donald H. Rumfeld’s resignation within hours of the Democrats’ triumph in congressional elections. Bush reached back to his father’s administration to tap a former CIA director to run the Pentagon.

P.S. Note the misspelling of Rumsfeld’s name in the article….haha!

Source

#1 GIRL'S GONE CHILD on 11.08.06 at 11:53 am

Hal-a-fucking-lou-who-yaaaaaaaa. Now if he would only divorce himself from this country and bring his “kids” with him.

#2 GIRL'S GONE CHILD on 11.08.06 at 11:54 am

*And by him I mean, Bush.

#3 AMANDA on 11.08.06 at 12:19 pm

Um GGC….
GET A LIFE. He was the best Secretary of Defense, and we’ll see just how good of a job these democraps are gunna do in House now. It amazes me just how disrespectful some people * And by people I mean YOU GGC
are towards the most important job in the world. If you don’t like it LEAVE.

#4 ~Em on 11.09.06 at 7:31 am

I’m gonna jump in on this one AMANDA and tell YOU to STFU.

She is NOT BEING disprespectful by posting her opinion. She doesn’t like him. OK. YOU are disprespectful for telling her to LEAVE (leave what, leave the country??). This if Flipping America. the land of opportunity. the land of democracy. That means choice biaatch, so think before you speak.

HAHAHAHA and she (GGC) must have a point since a whole lot of Red states turned Blue.

#5 AMANDA on 11.09.06 at 12:52 pm

YEP! I said it Leave!!!! MUAHAHAH!
So what Em, I can’t state my opinion because I disagree with you guys???(you’re argument sure made a lot of sense *cough cough*.. Um yeah you are right it’s a choice and I L-O-V-E President Bush… He’s THE MAN!! SO I said it there.. Get over it and Em you can leave too!!! Anyways.. I agree everyone has their own opinion that’s cool. I mean that’s what America is about So you guys can hate him, but I don’t. SO don’t hate on me for stating my opinion becuase it is about choice and I have made mine!

#6 ~Em on 11.10.06 at 5:44 am

Amanda,

See the thing is, you immediately started with ‘get a life,’ then said how amazed you were that said she was being disprespectful while right before that called somebody a democrap. Which, by the way I am not. It just gets me fired up when you preach one thing and do another.

I don’t hate bush – sure do think he’s made some effed up choices, but F*!! I don’t want the job, so whatever ..

I’m not hating on your choice, I’m hating on your attitude.

And quit telling people to leave. damn girl, you need to relaaax..

Em