Kevin Federline Album Sales: The results are in!

Kevin Federline Album Sales

Kevin Federline’s debut album “Playing With Fire” sold a whopping 6,500 copies and debuted at #151 on the Billboard Chart.

P.S. William Hung sold 37, 600 his first week. She Bangs!

#1 Mike Hawk on 11.08.06 at 7:23 am

Poor guy. I bet he bought 5,000 of those himself….

#2 Blair on 11.08.06 at 10:11 am

Who didn’t see that coming?

#3 Maximum Big Surprise on 11.08.06 at 10:17 am

Wow, I’m surprised he even made it on the Top 200.

#4 Smart. » Blog Archive » Linkage! on 11.08.06 at 12:30 pm

[…] Kevin Federline Album Sales: The results are in! (ouch!) [Hollywood Heartbreaker] […]

#5 Kaitlyn on 11.08.06 at 12:39 pm

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

#6 6,500 sad 151.. on 11.08.06 at 12:41 pm

Hes a homosexual, I gaurentee all girls bought it and the ones who did just have a little crush on him. they didnt necesarilly buy it to hear it. when I start to rap ya’ll will know who da fuck is da boss man. Big B 513 da Spittin Image

#7 Jay on 11.10.06 at 11:52 am

His raps are NOT as bad as some rappers out there (ala: Vanilla Ice etc.) he just get way too much bad publicity. Also, he needs to quit bragging about his ice, ferrari and mansion that Spears bought him (this looses credibility in many peoples eyes)

#8 stephan on 11.18.06 at 11:40 am

Vanilla Ice is not a rapper “out there”
He’s long gone, and doesn’t count. His raps are really not as bad as most, they are a lot worse. Week #2, 1,200 copies. The biggest failure of the year.

#9 bulshit this man on 11.30.06 at 6:36 pm

this is dah only one useless man on dah world of hollywood he just using other people 2become rich pity 4u

#10 that's right on 11.30.06 at 6:38 pm

u R bitch

#11 that's right on 11.30.06 at 6:40 pm

that’s right he just using so beware for this loser N wanna be famous !!!! yuck stinky

#12 Johnny on 12.15.06 at 10:26 am

Man, that K-Fed album is awesome!!! I didn’t think it would be that great, but I was wrong. I have never heard such great rapping in my life. Eminem better bow down to this guy because he is going to be taking over very soon!

#13 Juicy J on 01.01.07 at 6:07 pm

Yo, K-Fed is like rice, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Cop that album nieeeggga, he’s a good man. K-fed is like dirt, i want it!

yo yo yo its juice-j buy the album, k-fed = oreo’s, i want what’s in the middle!

#14 Juicy J on 01.01.07 at 6:08 pm

yoyooy its juice jay
my real name is nick wright from ottawa ontario canada
i smell like shizzzit and wear no deodarent
buy the k-fed album, its hizzot

#15 W on 01.08.07 at 6:27 pm

KFed sucks donkey ass… no really

#16 Bill Alfonso on 01.13.07 at 2:04 am

When I first heard about K Fed I hated him just like everybody else. Then his marriage ended, and he ended up on my tv program, monday night wrestling. I hated it, wtf, why is this guy on my tv. Get him off. Oh Wait, he beat up john cena? Then it somehow equaled out. I hate john cena worse than I hate k fed, plus kevin can actually cut a promo (for wrestling) so I was impressed. I downloaded his cd, and hated it. It sat there, in my recycle bin, for like a day or three. Then he came back out for wrestling again, and I liked his entrance music, which is str8 ripped from his album. Americas Most Hated is the name of the song, that one is bangin. Other than that, his cd is just ok. Its not lame, its not good, its just ok. Since vanilla ice was mentioned, yeah he still is rappin, and his newest album Bi Polar is 400% better than K Fed’s cd.

Blows The Whistle, Points to the Sky

Billy the Kid

#17 d tYLER on 06.21.07 at 11:29 am

Ice and Fed can both rap and both have more money then you fools, more women and cars. Get real.

#18 Ricky on 08.20.07 at 5:07 am

Well, I bet you you ain’t even in the top 150 where you work! So hey, KFed might be a busta but he’s famous enough that people put a blog entry left and right over him. You can try your hardest but you ain’t even going to hit anywhere on the Billboard charts. Just keepin it real

#19 Blade on 09.03.07 at 8:48 pm

This Stupid SOB actually sold 6,500 copies of “playin with shit….I mean Fire.” I have to give him credit that was 6,499 more copies then I was expecting.

#20 Fleaka on 09.13.07 at 12:33 pm

Honestly, who the hell bought this bull shit? Honestly??!?!?! I want to see the stupid fucks that bought this shit so I can slap the shit out of them. Did they think this crap would be good? Ricky is a fag too cause theres a ton of blogs for the batty boy that cried out britney.. doesnt mean its good shit, it means people love making fun of these no talent fucks. RICKY SUCKS BIG DICKY!

#21 yesper on 10.17.07 at 10:02 am

he was with brit because of the money he don’t have a flow. i say it’s better that he never gona rap that’s what he’s saying any more bitch

#22 chalethia parker on 06.08.08 at 12:08 pm

i think i’m gonna buy da cd! don’t listen to these haterz k!!!