Brian Austin Green & Megan Fox: Married?

Brian Austin Green Megan Fox

Brian Austin Green & Megan Fox were all smiles as they entered a convenience store. Are they keeping a secret? Check out the ring on her strategically placed hand…AND…it seems that Green has a band on his ring finger as well. The 30 year old former 90210 actor has been seeing 19 year old Megan Fox for several months. The relationship went public when they were spotted getting hot and heavy at an outdoor cafe several months ago.
Photos:Teddy&Moo

#1 Hollywood Heartbreaker - Celebrity Divorce, Break-Ups,Shake-Ups & Scandals on 11.09.06 at 8:42 am

[...] Hollywood Heartbreaker is hot the path of Brian Austin Green & girlfriend, Megan Fox. Last week we caught the frisky lovebirds sporting what looked like wedding rings on their appropriate fingers. Today, Green confesses to UsWeekly that he has indeed proposed to 19 year-old girlfriend, Megan Fox and the two plan to marry soon..perhaps even elope.(We totally smell a pregnancy and a shot gun wedding..but whatevs!) [...]

#2 Tom on 09.14.07 at 10:45 pm

fuck u Brian Austin Green
u looked like a faggot
u are not even that hot
megan come with me

#3 Brian Austin Green on 09.14.07 at 10:52 pm

I do not really like Megan Fox. I just want to fuck her in the ass. I enjoyed it when she grab my balls. She is going do more if you know what I mean. wink! Guys do not be jealous because I got the best looking girl alive. Did you see that rock on her hand. She is all mine and no one can have her. You can tell she is a gold digger but she can dig deeper into my pants when she gets the rock.

#4 Ivan on 10.15.07 at 5:28 pm

Fuck You Brian Austin Green Megan is to hott for your dumbass.You cant handle such a beauty i hope you dont end up marrying her fag.

#5 C.J. on 11.10.07 at 10:34 am

Meagan is to fine for Brian. He’s a faggot! He doesn’t know how to handle a woman like that! He need to pass her on to a real man like me!

#6 Brian Austin Green on 02.20.08 at 8:00 pm

I am in her ass right now. It is so cool and I really only have like another 7 minutes with her before she dumps my old lazy ass

#7 Susie on 06.05.08 at 7:08 pm

Brian Austin Green, Best of luck to you both. Wishing you all the best in the world. Take care of him there Megan lucky lady you are to have found him. I wish i can find someone like him one day. God bless you both. You still are cute to me Brain keep up the good work whatever your doing now. PS Happy Fathers Day to you too. xoxo always a friend. Follow your heart.

#8 rebecca on 07.13.08 at 2:43 pm

apparently, megan fox and brian austin green broke up and she’s with a new guy, according to theinsider.com:

#9 Micaela Guadalupe Crespín on 02.19.10 at 11:02 am

If it is true, I hope that will make him very happy. I LOVE YOU MEGAN FOX, my platonic love.
Misiones, Argentina.