Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz: Not Dating order flowers richmond hill online

#1 Karis'd on 03.07.07 at 1:48 pm

anksThay unhay. Iway ovelay ouyay otay.

As
ay uchmay asway Iway enjoyedway isthay onvocay I
ay avehay otay ogay ow.

Havenay unfay ithway ouryay ifelay.

Ifway ouyay avehay one…..way.

Bye

#2 Kim on 03.08.07 at 11:10 am

Huh??? Karis’d I don’t get your message.Maybe I’m a blonde and I’m the only one who can’t read it, but I seriously can’t read it. But anywho Pete has very bad taste in girlfriends.

#3 Karis'd on 03.08.07 at 4:02 pm

Im a blond too! lol. Not that thats a good thing or is it? Its in Pig Latin. I just decided to show some of my silly side.

#4 Saint Emmy on 03.08.07 at 5:51 pm

I was notified of a new post on here, and upon further inspection, it was you.

Your comment was childish, at most, and your ending remark about the life that I apparently “don’t have”

Was just charming.

Seriously dear, how old are you? 14?

Go do your homework, sweetie, you don’t want mommy yelling at you.

Muah babe.

#5 dila on 03.09.07 at 6:03 am

*no comment*

#6 Karis'd on 03.10.07 at 7:47 am

What a condescending bitch you are. I am only 15, how old are you cause at 15 going to these sites is NORMAL, for any one much older, it’s PATHETIC!

#7 Chloe on 03.29.07 at 4:18 am

all I have to say is.
that pete wentz is freakin hott…
and he shouldn’t go out with ashlee.
because she pretty much sucks.

#8 XsinxOfxLoveX on 04.20.07 at 1:52 pm

yeah its sad that he cant find the right one…maybe if we’re lucky he will you know…stop dating and uhm end up loving all the girl fans…*dreams*…nah but anyways im soo sad i want to go to their concert soo badly…fall out boy, the academy is…omgoshh i love those bands…yeah…if i would go i’d end up you know like hugging him and might blind me with pepper spray…besides the point….yeahhh..its sad that he cant find the right one….3 words to both girls…boo you whores…lmao

#9 Sexi Mexi on 04.30.07 at 3:19 pm

this is good i was afraid that pete was fallin for that tramp. i think if ashley was just usin pete she shud just go some where else. besides ive met Pete and all he wants is a girl thats a real BAD ASS. he shud dump her off the face of the earth

#10 xLindsayNicoleX3 on 05.03.07 at 11:33 am

pete wentz is so damn finee :].
can’t wait to see him may 21st!
btw idk who really knows if him and ashlee dating is forreal because there are a ton of websites saying they are and arent together so um i dont believe they’re dating.

#11 Mandy Girl on 09.13.07 at 11:09 am

FOB is soooo freaking awsome!!! love the new song thnks fr the memories..sweet song!

=]]

#12 Karis'd on 09.13.07 at 1:38 pm

Ha ha…this is so old. Duh there going out.lol. Yea….FOB is the sex.lol.

#13 breanna on 11.12.07 at 2:50 pm

pete that was a good iden to broked up becase you need to date me !!!!!!!

ps i love you