Teddy Riley & Melinda Santiago: DUNZO!

Teddy Riley’s marriage to aspiring singer Melinda Santiago is just about over. The 39-year-old singer/producer of Blackstreet and Guy filed for divorce from Santiago after being married apparently less than two months. The couple met on MySpace-yes I did a ‘Can’t Say Names’ about him a couple of months ago-and after a brief courtship got hitched. Santiago previously dated singer Usher-she was also signed to his production company-and had a short fling with Tyrese, who according to the New York Daily News ended a sexual encounter with the singer after realizing Usher’s name was tattooed on her hip.

#1 Robin Farrow on 01.22.07 at 12:03 pm

Truth be told I was dating Teddy Riley when he met Melinda on myspace. I heard of all this after we broke up and I moved out. Who gets cheated on with a computer. I was supposed to marry him but we knew eachother longer then that. After I heard of this marriage by him I was very hurt but time moved on and I’m over it….

#2 Too ashamed to say! on 07.31.07 at 9:02 am

No the truth is, he would have married anything and anyone who accepted him.I dated Teddy on and off back in 2004/2005.He wanted to get married sooo bad.I actually broke it off beacuse it was scary how quickly his feeling progressed and furthermore he was ready to get married after a matter of days.So, anyone who dated him, should not be alarmed.The man wanted someone and she was at the right place at the right time!LOL!

#3 cortney wilson on 09.06.07 at 8:21 pm

I was a friend of both Teddy and Melinda, I was told that Robin was an obsessed ex girlfriend who got dumped because she was an ex call-girl…when Teddy became aware of this he left the relationship and found Melinda…so this sounds like complete jealousy of getting dumped! It’s called hating on a situation cause it was her who walked down the aisle…

#4 Tonya on 09.21.07 at 8:33 am

Please be kind when you speak or write of Teddy. He human and like all of us, wants to love and be loved. I’m sorry to read about his misadventures. I only wish him the best in the future. T

#5 Robin Farrow on 09.21.07 at 9:27 am

Miss Courtney you need to let that go because you are very much misinformed sweetie.(haha) at everything you said. I care about Teddy and always will I was just hurt by his mistake but he corrected in the end. As for Miss Tonya I do say I’m sorry you had to read of this because Teddy is a good person and I will never be negative towards him. Peace and Love to all

#6 k h on 10.04.07 at 6:36 pm

i went to kennedy high in cypress ca. and she is a straight liar, mulipulator who can’t fight bitch who tries to get over everyone. She claimed to be pregnant several times and would fake faint spells to make us feel sorry for her. She tried to start a race war @ that school between mexicans and whites against blacks by saying she got jumped by bitches at Western High. She also started a rumor about her father commiting suicide while living in Ny then all off of a sudden she came crying to us black girls talking about he faked his own death!!! What a crock of shit… She also fucked the homies lil bro when he was in the 8th grade and she was in the 10th.. What a whore…. Ask her about the vericose veins and how she use to where nylons with daisy dukes like no one knew her legs where fucked.. But who gives a fuck….. Fuck Teddy … I’m glad she aint fuckin Usher no more… I hope all 3 are tested for the H.I.V virus…

#7 1stlady on 01.11.08 at 10:25 am

melinda is a nasty girl, I hear about her from WAy back in Brookyn.
after usher she went to tyrese then down to sticky fingaz, My cousin was friends with his Wife who was a beautiful model going to law school, she left his azz after she found that he made melinda get an abortion,and her friend followed them to motel 6!! his wife can do much better. definatly not the motel 6 type!! good luck Teddy watch for that hot tamale!!

#8 justsayin on 01.11.08 at 1:19 pm

who?

#9 st.nick shell on 02.19.08 at 1:34 am

don’t hate on teddy bear you fools i grew up with him st.nick p.j’s 129. he has always loved the ladies and always been a good guy with a kind heart.and to kh fuck you pussy come to harlem with that noise and i will personally knock your ass out and piss on you.

#10 lisa on 08.03.08 at 4:13 am

i’ve been a fan of teddy’s since he came on the scene and he can do no wrong in my book! i saw him on”baisden” the other nite talking about how his wife cheated on him and i wondered what kind of fool is she? i wish i knew a man like him,or at least the kind of man i think he probably is. u want a real woman ted then hit me up! i’ll do u right!

#11 MS.DEEP on 09.03.08 at 9:05 am

ME AND TEDDY DATED IN 2002 TO 2004 ON AND OFF WE BOTH LIVED IN VA AT THE TIME SO IT WAS NOTHING FOR US TO GET TOGETHER. I LOVED HIM AND HE LOVED ME JUST TOO DAMN CONTROLLING AND BOSSY HIS WAY OR NO WAY SEX WAS EVEN HIS WAY EVEN HOW I DRESSED I HAVE TO ADMIT THE SEX WAS AWESOME ,BUT HE HAD BABY MOMMA DRAMA WHO HE WAS DENYING TO ME AND DONNA WAS AS DUMB AS THEY COME SHE KNEW WHAT WAS UP BUT STAYED WITH TEDDY I WAS GOING TO GIVE HIM A CHILD BUT HE HAD QUITE A FEW ALREADY. HOPE HE FIND WHAT HE NEEDS BUT NOT ON MYSPACE ESPECIALLY WITH A CELEBRITY HO HE NEEDED A CHICK LIKE ME I JUST COULDNT DO IT AT THE TIME I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH.

#12 curious on 10.01.08 at 3:17 am

what’s funny is the comment the first female left (r.f.). seems after she got “cheated on with a computer”, she then starts sleeping with my boyfriend/children’s father for who knows how long (in atlanta). after i figured it out ( her naked ass in pictures in his phone), i called her and had a respectable conversation with her. she wasn’t the least bit surprised by my call which tells me she knew what she was doing. now my problem would be with him of course, but woman to woman, its really funny how she’s in this cycle. what goes around keeps coming around huh robin? you get hurt so you go hurt someone else’s home? you don’t owe me anything but how about yourself? you still sleep around in atlanta with everyone else’s but your own?? probably so

#13 ERIC "K~SWISZ" PRATER on 01.15.09 at 9:18 pm

I KNOW TEDDY. I MADE HIS TALK BOXES FOR HIM.HE IS A VERY NICE GUY AND ABOUT AS LEVEL HEADED AS ALL OF US. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY…TEDDY, GOD IS YOUR JUDGE.WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, BUT THE KEY IS TO CONTINUE IN THE PEACE AND LOVE OF GOD,TAKING NO PART IN BITTERNESS. JUDGE NOT, UNLESS YOU BE JUDGED BY THAT IN WHICH YOU JUDGE OTHERS BY. GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTON SON. HE GAVE HIM FOR YOU ,ME,AND YOUR EXWIFE THAT WHO SO EVER BELIEVE IN HIM WILL BE SAVED. SO TEDDY,THIS IS FROM YOUR BOY IN DAYTON OHIO FROM “ZAPP&ROGER” DO IT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW…MAKE THOSE HITS AND QUIT PLAY’N…YOU KNOW WE GONNA ALWAYS BE DUDES NOYS BROTHERS HOMIES DOGS BUDDIES FRIENDS. HIT ME UP AT (ERICAMARIE80@YAHOO.COM) LETS TALK. AND ANYONE-ELSE WHO LOVES THE LORD. LOV U TED. YO BROTHER IN CHRIST,ERIC PRATER.

#14 Cookie on 10.05.09 at 8:53 pm

I love the lord and he loves me and the rest of his childrens . He will not put more on you than you can handel.

#15 Robin on 10.13.09 at 4:10 am

Curious…what’s your real name. Funny how you know me but I don’t know you. You claimed a man that wasn’t claiming you. Funny you seem my picture but I never seen anything of you.Yes what goes around comes around and your so called man you claimed still does. Ha Ha…

#16 Robin on 10.13.09 at 4:47 am

Last comment on this page…When I first got on here I was very hurt and just wanted to vent. Teddy and I are very good friends now and I am happy for that. I am a grown and changed woman and I let Ms Curious get me out of my character. I don’t deal with anyone here in the ATL anymore. I stay to myself and stay focused on my daughter. I know rumors will come and go so I really don’t have the time for it. But I did want to clear the air in time people grown and change and if they don’t all we can do is pray for them. I have so I’m letting go and letting God. PS Ms Curious sorry about the lost of your baby back then I just heard from him today but he also said this was way before my timing with him. God bless.

#17 ERIC "SWIZS" PRATER on 10.16.09 at 6:16 pm

TO:ROBIN,YOU KNOW IT TAKES A LOT TO DO WHAT YOU DID AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THAT. NOW THAT YOU’VE ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS FROM CURIOUS, ASK ALSO FROM GOD BECAUSE IT IS HIS CREATION YOU HAVE OFFENDED…PLEASE LOVE HER AS JESUS LOVED YOU CAUSE TEDDY CAN’T SAVE OUR SOLES AND HE IS NOT THE PROBLEM NOR ANSWERE,BUT HE IS ONLY A MAN CAPABLE OF MANY MISTAKES. LOVE HIM,TOO.

#18 Hard working Mike on 12.02.09 at 2:12 am

I have been in the Music Industry since the 1980s. Working just about everything from Electrical Lighting, Story Board Artist, to Project Manager. One thing that has never changed the women who are at the events, parties etc. always have been around and have a very short shelf life. Meaning that when they start they are around 19 and very dumb when they wise up they are around 23 or 24 and are on the downward side of the mountain. In order to be in the loop they have to latch on to someone because they have no education no trade and usually no real talent. The artist usually has no real money on his own. The Black Artist Manager will loan the Artist his Rolex watch his car etc. he has nothing to really offer these young pretty girls. My point is Ms. Santiago has no education, no skills, or real talent as a singer. She is really going to be even too old for American Idol but she cant participate on that because she has had so much exposure for being passed around. Its a sad story for girls like her, Attractive not necessarly beautiful but they get used by Artist who are being used and then get hooked up with some Drug Dealer or some Bunko fraud Artist and get arrested for passing bad checks or somthing like that. I hope she goes back to school. A trade school would be best Major in Court Reporting its a 2 year program. They start at $50,000 a year make their own hours and can make well over $100,000 per year with summers off.
I hope she reads this. As for Teddy try finding a normal girl to be your wife. Take a trip to Belize they speak spanish and english down there. Stay out of the City and try the smaller towns such as Cayo, San Ignacio thats a good one in Belize. There are some descent people down there. Let the tramps and hoes alone Teddy. Mrs. Right is not in a CLub or at a party. She is at work from 9am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.

Good luck Hard Working Mike

#19 ERIC "SWIZS" PRATER on 12.02.09 at 9:45 pm

TO HARD WORKING MIKE,MY BROTHER…I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM AND REAL IS REAL,BUT BE NICE AND HAVE MERCY ON THE FALLEN.IF YOU LOOK BACK ON YOUR LIFE YOU WILL SEE HOW IMPERFECT YOU HAVE BEEN IN DESISSION MAKING.JUST BECAUSE WE ARE MEN DOSE NOT MAKE US NOT A HOE. AS A MATTER OF FACT WHO IS MORE GUILTY,THE HOE OR THE HOE MUNGER? THEY ARE BOTH GUILTY,AND IF WE MEN WOULD DO WHAT WAS MEANT FROM THE BEGINNING THE WOMEN WOULD NOT BE THE WAY THEY ARE. WE NEED TO TEACH WOMEN INSTEAD OF RIPPING THEM TO NOTHING AFTER THEY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE OR THOUGHT THEY WERE THE ONLY ONE. HAVE A HEART AND KNOW THAT THE SERPENT IN THE GARDEN TRICKED THE WOMAN AND THE WOMAN DID NOT HAVE TO WORK TOO HARD TO GET THE MAN TO PARTAKE IN THE FRUITE.THE MAN WAS THE HEAD AND NEW WHAT HE WAS TO DO AND SAY BUT AS THE HEAD HE FAILED.IT IS THE SAME THING JUST A DIFFERENT DAY AND FRUITE.

#20 KAT on 03.02.10 at 10:20 am

I too grew up with teddy in st. nick(237) and shocked to be reading these comments always thought of teddy as a laid back guy very quiet. Need to get back with god teddy i thought for sure u married your kids mother donna. anyway good luck teddy in finding someone whose real. it was good to see u years ago at a show here in texas. take care of yourself. Love u always

#21 Blu on 09.11.10 at 9:06 pm

I think all of the people who know him personally would keep it to themselves. I don’t know him, but all of the comments on a website from people who do are pathetic. You all need counseling, you seem to be suffering from the look at me syndrom! Again pathetic keep your business out the streets! Tacky no wonder you all got left behind, just a bunch of star chasers sad.

#22 DAM on 04.13.11 at 3:56 pm

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…TEDDY BEEN AROUND….LOL…

#23 Big d on 07.01.11 at 4:20 pm

Malinda is my home girl she is the truth

#24 Cebelle on 08.10.11 at 2:53 pm

Damn, Hard Working Mike!! You know your stuff…lol….looks like you could write a book. lol! What I want to know is…when the hell is “Guy” gonna make a reunion tour??? Don’t ya think it’s about time?? Really….it would be nice….and who knows, maybe Teddy will find his new woman on that very tour. Peace out…..much luv fr. Las Vegas, NV.

#25 Lady Little on 12.23.11 at 9:30 am

Omg!!!! How cruel some of you are. I’m watching Baisden right now and Teddy looks as hadsome as always, not being cruel in anyway to anyone. To all of his ex’s ya’ll are HATERS and messy for putting your business in the air….still wanting attention