Hulk Hogan: Another reality star teases about divorce

Hulk and Linda admitted to some trying times in their relationship, and they kinda teased that divorce is always a possibility. They appeared to be on shaky ground, but neither the kids, Howard, or Hulk and Linda could really see them not being together, so it may have been all talk.

#1 kdog on 04.11.07 at 5:15 pm

Who cares! There both plastic hollywood figures, replace old barbie with younger barbie problem solved.

#2 lisa on 04.13.07 at 5:38 am

I care! It’s great to see people staying together these days. People are so quick to throw the towel in. Especially people in hollywood, They have so much temptation much more than the average man because they are rich. The bible says to stay with the women you had in your youth for this is the woman who truely loves you. Whenever you get through, Linda still looks good! I just love their family and wish them all the best. I get tired of men suggesting that they would get rid of their women for younger women. It’s like they took their best years and once their beauty was gone they throw them away. Men need to start standing up and being men and stay in there until the end per wedding vowels.

#3 BooBoo on 07.09.07 at 12:01 pm

Throw the old fat wife out. She is goofy, ugly, and fat. I hope she takes the smart as boy and the no talents fat girl. The iwfe and daughter look like Hulk, off roids and in drag. Nasty…the son is short, ugly, has bad skin and is a total smart ass punk. I hope the old fat bag takes the dogs, chickens, and other animals they drag in the house. Why is it rich people are obsessed with animals shitting in the house? That is white trash nasty. I could see Brooke and Linda Hogan in a double wide trailer smoking, drinking, and gang banging the neighbor kids. Oh and Hulk…he is so nasty…give me a break old man…your an old fart who is bald, too tan, and retarted Brother.

#4 PAUL on 07.14.07 at 10:03 pm

YOU GOT ISSUES BROTHER CHILL OUT. ITS A TV SHOW DONT BE SO JEALOUS OF THEM!

#5 taylor on 07.17.07 at 2:21 pm

That’s so sad! i love them together! :[

#6 pablo on 07.21.07 at 7:36 pm

hulk hogan hey brother you did your best you still the best body slam andre the giant .you okay with me brother I don’t care about those retard’ 1 numero uno

#7 carlos on 07.21.07 at 8:25 pm

hulk hogan remenber the good old days wrestle mania with the macho man’ andre the giant’superfly snuka’king kong/big john stud/the iron sheik/brutus beef cake’/mr. wonderful/valentino/mr. piper/and the warrior. my favorites in 1983 went I was only 13 yrs old the yrs went fast i till here brother to the end thanks for the wonderful yrs you gave me I call you my brother hulk hogan .

#8 charlene on 07.22.07 at 8:22 am

i would like to see somebody do it better good luck and god bless your family

#9 felix on 07.22.07 at 6:25 pm

MR HULK HOGAN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BROOKE DATING OLDER GUYS? WHO IS THE BOSS IN THE HOUSE.BROOKE WHY DID YOU STOP SINGING .NICK ARE STILL THINGKING WHAT ARE YOU GONA BE A WRESTLER OR A MOVIE STAR LIKE TOM CRUISE?

#10 Jenna on 08.08.07 at 7:53 am

I think Hulk should divorce that drag looking hag! She’s SO rude to him. She tried to change him and puts him down. He can do SO much better. She wears so much damn makeup it’s a JOKE! She is obviously so insecure with herself that she won’t ever be happy and she makes him miserable. I feel sorry for him putting up with her crap and DRAMA!!!!

#11 kelly on 08.26.07 at 6:14 am

Hulk hogan is an asshole. He controls his daughter–he’s basically ruined her life, is rude to all her boyfriends, stalks her, puts TRACKING devices in her car, and probably forces her to suck his smelly cock every night. What a fucking horrible family and human beings. If I met them, i’d tell them that to their faces.

#12 Nicholea De Rose on 09.11.07 at 8:21 am

I thinkthat Linda Hogan is rediculous about the way she treats the Terry. What the hell, does she think she is going to find someone better put there. No! She never will. She is a spoiled rotten little bratt who needs to recognise what she has. A gorgeous family and a sexy ass husband. I simply cannot believe the things she says to him. Like when she told him that he was lucky she still needed him for something. He’s so beautiful, loving, rich, sexy and he also has genuine character. So I wish Linda would just realize it and stop hurting his feelings.

#13 Clare on 09.25.07 at 9:40 am

i love the show and it would be such a shame on the kids if they divorced. they are a really cute family but sometimes Hulk or Terry can go a little too far about who his daughter goes out with and what she does.. come on shes a woman now chill out!

#14 OPTIMIST on 09.28.07 at 4:03 am

I LOVE THE HOGANS. LETS GIVE IT TO THEM, THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOREVER AND THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING IN A WORLD WHERE EVEN ORDINARY FOLKS WITHOUT MONEY TO THEIR NAME ARE GETTING DIVORCED. I THINK LINDA TREATS TERRY LIKE ANY LOVING WIFE WOULD. I REALLY PRAY THEY GET THROUGH THIS ROUGH PATCH IN THEIR MARRIAGE AND MAY GOD SILENCE ALL THE CYNICS FOREVER

#15 Brandon Beymer on 10.08.07 at 10:05 am

Hulkster your the greatest man, Ive always been your biggest fan, but when you quit, The Rock was my favorite. And let me tell you when you went up against Dwayne, I didnt know who to go for Terry. I knew you had more experience, but when it is as choreographred as it is, experience means nothing. Listen I got no problem with the way you raise your kids, and the way you go through life. Youll always be my #1 favorite, and Ill always be your #1 fan, and your brother…. Brother, and damn proud of it. P.s. Say hi to Brooke, I have her cd, ringtone, as well as yours, and also she is FINE AS HELL! Sinceerely Brandon Beymer

#16 Crystal Chandalier on 12.31.07 at 7:38 am

What a horrible site full of posts by a bunch of dolts. Go back to your trailers and stay there.

Nicholea De Rose & BooBoo,
Are you 6-years old? Maybe you haven’t earned your GED yet. Check your spelling and grammar.

Optimist & felix,
There’s a button called “caps lock” on your keyboard. Click it off.

#17 jennaca on 06.18.08 at 3:58 pm

Hey I don’t know if the hogan family will read these but I have watched these shows and I wish you the best of luck. Nobody know what made Linda file the divorce and brooke you are a romodule to me . You guys shouldn’t be so judgemental about them I fought you look better

#18 Perry Noble on 09.03.08 at 6:00 pm

Well they are divorced now so I guess it wasn’t all talk