Alec Baldwin & longtime girlfriend, Nicole Seidel: DUNZO!

Hollywood actor Alec Baldwin has split from his longterm girlfriend Nicole Seidel after four years together.

Friends of actor and leading lawyer Seidel have blamed the pressure of Baldwin’s bitter and protracted custody battle with his ex-wife Kim Basinger for the break-up.

A pal tells Page Six, “The stress of the custody hearings took its toll. They’re still friends, and Alec thinks Nicole’s great.”

#1 Lyndon B. on 01.03.08 at 9:28 am

I DON’T THINK ALEC AND NICOLE HAD SPLIT. THERE WERE PICTURES OF THEM EVERYWHERE LOOKING SO LOVEYDOVEY. ALEC IS A BIG LIAR AND SO IS NICOLE SEIDEL. THEY’RE BOTH LIARS.

#2 Lyndon B. on 01.03.08 at 9:30 am

ALEC IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING. HE IS A BIG JOKE. AN EMBARRASSMENT TO SOCIETY. I HOPE HIS DAUGHTER WON’T SEE HIM ANYMORE. I THINK ALEC MAKES MORE TIME FOR NICOLE SEIDEL THAN HIS OWN DAUGHTER. IF I WERE IRELAND I WOULDN’T WASTE MY TIME TALKING TO MY S.O.B. FATHER.

#3 Jackie on 02.02.08 at 12:56 am

The announcement that they split is bullshit. Alec Baldwin is still with Nicole.

#4 Lola on 06.06.08 at 12:27 pm

Yuck! She is just another Asian whore attaching herself to a White man. I hope Alec dumps her and marries a real woman.

#5 Lola Thunder on 08.06.08 at 4:55 am

Hey Lola! I just got a troll over at my blog looking for you. Apparently she’s offended by what you wrote here. Don’t know why she didn’t just put her two cents worth here rather than over at my blog, but there’s no telling what kids these days will do.

For what its worth, i kinda agree with her about the racist part. But the rest of it? A little over the top no?

Here’s the message I edited the bad words out:

#

I caught Lola being RACIST to Nicole Seidel, Alec Baldwin’s gf:
Lola on 06.06.08 at 12:27 pm
Yuck! She is just another Asian wh*** attaching herself to a White man. I hope Alec dumps her and marries a real woman.

I WILL SAY AGAIN AND AGAIN:
You’re a RACIST B**** LOLA. What are you a buck tooth witch from rural nowhere?! I bet u Nicole is smarter than you in your best day. She’s a lawyer and she don’t need Alec. You’re not a real woman LOLA to say yuck. Can you help it if you’re born a buck tooth C***? Don’t think so u narrow minded ignorant smelly vagina.

Sharon said this on July 28, 2008 at 12:38 am (edit)

And my reply (just for the fun of it)

WTF?

Sharon I have no idea what you’re talking about. Lola’s not a smelly c***-b***! Hazel is. As for being racist? ROTFLMAO Thats a good one.

Consider this – Lola is a common screen name. What you quoted above? Not from THIS lola.

However, I did write a few little somethin’s about batty Alec… Here you are
Evil Monkey behind Baldwin leak
Enjoy!

(or not)

So there, everything has a place and this is the place for Sharon’s rant – not my blog.

Lola Thunder.

#6 Joy on 01.17.10 at 10:26 am

In reference to : #4 Lola on 06.06.08 at 12:27 pm

Lola, your comment leaves me wondering if you are jealous and envious of Asian women?